Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Evoque 2016 2litre diesel auto
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Can you recommend anybody who sells spare wheel I have 2016 evouque also is the inflation kit any
Good has anyone used it . Many thanks 馃槉

Registered
Not sure how the inflation kit works ... fortunately never had to use it but apparently there鈥檚 a use by date on them?..... sometimes see them advertised on gumtree ...eBay from if you type in the search button I鈥檓 sure there are threads that might help you out

Registered
Evoque 2016 2litre diesel auto
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure how the inflation kit works ... fortunately never had to use it but apparently there鈥檚 a use by date on them?..... sometimes see them advertised on gumtree ...eBay from if you type in the search button I鈥檓 sure there are threads that might help you out
Thanks Donna will look at this site cheers for the help x馃榾

Registered
Junk the inflation kit, get a spare wheel kit. An inflation kit would definately have not worked on two of the punctures I have had.

Reactions: Maffy and Donna

Registered
MY2017 2.0 HSE Dynamic Lux
I find the compressor (minus the goo) is very efficient and great for normal inflation top-ups - actually faster than the bulkier one I bought from Halfords

Registered
Go for compressor plus inflation kit (aka tyre sealant). JLR sells the inflation kit for 拢52 whereas Halford sells them for a fiver. Mind you that one can of tyre sealant may not be enough and keep two. Or bigger ones for 4X4.

As @Donna said, they have an expiry date. Most of them have two years.

My JLR sealant was expired and bought this recently:

Confirmed with the manufacturer and they said that shelve life is 4 years.

Also, ended up buying a spare tyre/jack and going to work on the boot hack.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts