1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
32 Posts
and now so have What car - things are hotting up.
http://www.whatcar.com/car-news/winter-testing-in-the-range-rover-evoque/255576

Got a letter from my dealer yesterday - confirmed prices will be out next month and then first call for orders for September.

However they will not have a demonstrator until September either so will have to order blind.

Going for 4x4 Prestige with petrol engine what's your choice?
Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm wanting a 3-door prestige 187bhp 2.2-litre diesel automatic 4wd, I think it'll be a good blend of perfomance and economy. I'm currently driving a BMW 320d M Sport Touring and regularly get 50mpg. Although it's tempting to get a petrol Evoque I'm put off by increased emissions (i.e. road tax!) and lower economy.
BTW this week's Autocar has an excellent article about the Evoque, much better than the online piece and more information and great photos

Ivan

·
Registered
32 Posts
I currently drive a BMW E93 convertible with the 306bhp twin turbo petrol and generally get 28mpg.

Therefore anything will be an improvement!

However I will miss the 0-60 in 6 secs so 7.1 sounds a good compromise. Thought about the 187bhp diesel - be interested on torque v power cuves on both.

·
Registered
11 Posts
First drive in Autocar
/www.autocar.co.uk/CarReviews/FirstDrives/Land-Rover-Range-Rover-Evoque-Evoque-%28development-drive%29/256303/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts