Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done the research days that RR is currently running?? I did mine on Saturday at Chammneys near Tring UK. Basically you spend a couple of hours being filmed and interviewed about the car. You have a RR technical person with you and they can help with any questions that come up in the interview. RR pay your mileage andit also included lunch andspa treatments for my wife & I. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
77 Posts
roblucas0 said:
Has anyone done the research days that RR is currently running?? I did mine on Saturday at Chammneys near Tring UK. Basically you spend a couple of hours being filmed and interviewed about the car. You have a RR technical person with you and they can help with any questions that come up in the interview. RR pay your mileage andit also included lunch andspa treatments for my wife & I. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Hi roblucas, how did you get involved in this? It sounds like a good day out!

·
Registered
79 Posts
it does sound like a decent trip out doesnt it. Would 1/2 expect this to be part of a Land Rover experience day - not that I'd know as I havent been invited to one yet.

·
Registered
77 Posts
rob.angus said:
it does sound like a decent trip out doesnt it. Would 1/2 expect this to be part of a Land Rover experience day - not that I'd know as I havent been invited to one yet.
Rob.Angus - just ask your dealer, I've got 5 LRE half-days out of them over the last 4 years! Never gets boring!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just booked my LRE day. 2 vouchers so I drive in morning while wife watches, afternoon we switch so we get a full day out. Plus the kids can come (well they are 17 and 22) going to Peckforton on Mar 3 in the RRE SD4

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got an email after I completed an online questionnaire about my dealings with LR.

I didn't complain too much on the questionnaire, and received the invite a couple of days latter..

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
77 Posts
roblucas0 said:
I got an email after I completed an online questionnaire about my dealings with LR.

I didn't complain too much on the questionnaire, and received the invite a couple of days latter..

I hope this helps.
Ah-ha! I am awaiting the arrival of that very questionnaire - now I know how to fill it in for maximum benefit - thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts