Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a new RR owner so I’m sorry if this is in the wrong place or it’s an easy solve but i am struggling with my new RR Evoque R Dynamic 2020, does it have Navigation? On the home screen of the touch screen it only has my phone and media as below, when all books shows navigation as well.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Hi Carly,

Have you tried touching all of the icons along the bottom of screen. I think each one may open a different screen, try the one with "mountains" Possibly. BTW - Welcome to the madhouse.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I think these icons should open new screens etc.

·
Super Moderator
10,798 Posts
What is the exact model you have ? Put it in your signiture as it helps others answer your questions.

Nav seems to be an option on the R Dynamic Base model but standard on S and above

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah will do, when i figure out how! 🤦🏻‍♀️It is just the R dynamic, so maybe not standard on this model?

·
Registered
79 Posts
No, that's not got Nav. You are on the default "Home" screen which is not the personalised "My Home" and you are missing the Nav arrow icon from the bottom row which is not modifiable. If fitted, the Nav icon is the left most icon in the centre section of important icons on the bottom row, just to the left of the phone icon.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Nav seems to be an option on the R Dynamic Base model but standard on S and above
Yep,
Had a look at the configurator and on the "base" model, Nav is a £600 option.
A lot of people prefer to use their own navs on the phone etc so it can be a good saving if you "self nav".

·
Registered
185 Posts
Home screen with nav....
69B90CC8-4044-4565-A0EA-05C7115AC72A.png

1 - 10 of 10 Posts