Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Sounds great - post some photos when you can.

It's worth updating your forum profile with your spec and year so people can easily see what you have :)

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Hi and welcome to this excellent forum.
Looking forward to seeing pics of your new acquisition.(y)(y)(y)

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,248 Posts
Hi and welcome. Sounds similar to @Dansam s new car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats, post some pics of you can. Delivery of mine is a long way off!

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography; Nolita grey; HUD; detachable tow bar/assist; massage seat; fogs; ioniser;
16 Posts
Collected my new Evoque Autobiography today and have ordered the Pod Point 7kw charger.
Nolita Grey with Cloud interior - it’s a beautiful thing!!
Looks great, particularly in Lincoln. I’m (hopefully) picking up my P300e Autobiography in less than 8 weeks. Sold my 2014 Evoque last August so I’m looking forward to having an Evoque again. And am also having a Pod Point installed. Anyone know please whether the Autobiography has the cup holder sliding cover as standard? Or do you have to pay £50 for it as an option?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Still comes up as an option on the Autobiography so presume it won’t be there as standard? Will be one of the first things I buy from eBay once I get my SE!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A week in with my P300e Autobiography and a few teething problems. The EV mode seems to have a mind of its own! 9 times out of 10 it will not switch on even though everything is warmed up. The parking button half the time puts the car in neutral and I cannot get the start stop to work. It’s booked back in to the dealership next Monday !!!

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
You see, with most marques, they would be faults, with JLR they’re design features 🤔

Reactions: Elpaulio
1 - 9 of 9 Posts