Evoque Owners Club banner
141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Postage is postage...it's never proportional to the value of the item being sent.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Bern_Dog said:
Hi. Is the postage to Aus really $12??!! The sticker itself is only $3!!
I suppose the charge for the sticker could be increased to $24 if that would make you happy

·
Registered
210 Posts
Placed an order for the large version, which will placed in the rear window and displayed with pride.

·
Premium Member
1,721 Posts
Thanks FF, got my very nice little Ferenze Red sticker today, now in the front screen

·
Registered
340 Posts
What's the general consensus with these stickers? Do I get large for the rear screen and small for the front or both large? Should I get them in white to show up better or blue to match the colour of the car? I'd like other members to notice them but at the same time the first thing I do to any car is remove the stickers and those massive tax disc holders the dealers tend to put on. I also request that the dealer doesn't put number plates on with their logo, etc. So, as well as being seen by other members I'd also like them to be a bit subtle.
Mmm.

CH.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Stickers
I need some of these
How do I get ?
Or can someone send me the file so can get my lady to make

·
Super Moderator
4,915 Posts
t16mbo said:
Stickers
I need some of these
How do I get ?
Have you tried reading page one of this thread??

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
I will save you the trouble of going back to page 1

Fly Fifer said:
After many requests for stickers showing we are members of this forum I have had them produced.http://www.pranksterhouse.com/products.php?product=Evoque-Owners-Club-Stickers
There are 2 versions available.Small Stickers 80mm x 40mm(£1.20 each)The small stickers are available in a range of popular colours and have been sized so they can be placed on windscreen (or any other window)Large Sticker (White Only) 130mm x 65mm(£1.80 each)Large Sticker has been sized for best effect on rear windscreen, this is only available in white as most rear screens are tinted and colours would not be as visable.Features:<ul style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; margin: 0px 0px 10px 30px; padding: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; line-height: normal; "><li style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; padding: 0px; ">Easily removed from window as has no adhesive coating<li style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; padding: 0px; ">Leaves no sticky residue<li style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; padding: 0px; ">Transparent background[/list]

Edited by: Fly Fifer

·
Registered
4,206 Posts
Sorcerer said:
t16mbo said:
Stickers
I need some of these
How do I get ?
Have you tried reading page one of this thread??

You're a genius Sorcerer! How ever would anyone figure to solve that conundrum?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Haha
Was Tryinh to multi task whilst at gym lol

·
Registered
340 Posts
JimWooly, that's perfect! Much appreciated
Will be ordering small for front and large for back, both in white. Oh and maybe a couple more small for the sides.

CH.

141 - 160 of 185 Posts