Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many requests for stickers showing we are members of this forum I have had them produced.http://www.pranksterhouse.com/products.php?product=Evoque-Owners-Club-Stickers
There are 2 versions available.Small Stickers 80mm x 40mm(£1.20 each)The small stickers are available in a range of popular colours and have been sized so they can be placed on windscreen (or any other window)Large Sticker (White Only) 130mm x 65mm(£1.50 each)Large Sticker has been sized for best effect on rear windscreen, this is only available in white as most rear screens are tinted and colours would not be as visable.Features:<ul style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; margin: 0px 0px 10px 30px; padding: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; line-height: normal; "><li style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; padding: 0px; ">Easily removed from window as has no adhesive coating<li style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; padding: 0px; ">Leaves no sticky residue<li style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; padding: 0px; ">Transparent background[/list]

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The postage is calculated at checkout and we post all over the world. You can see the postage charge before you commit to buy.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am sure I seen approacing the roundabout from Markinch direction at Glenrothes A92 on Sunday, you were too busy fiddling with sunglasses to notice me.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
220,000 stickers, if I could do that then bugger the Evoque I'm ordering a Ferrari!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CoolBlueWhyte said:
Hi FF

It would be great to know how many Evokies have ordered stickers from you (when the initial rush settles down).

I read somewhere that 220,000 Evoques have been built so it could be a big market

On a more serious note, I need to shift several hundred just to break even :-(

Printing costs are high, I didn't do this to make money but it would be nice if I could break even!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The stickers have arrived today and are in the post for those that have placed orders!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·

I can't show the large sticker on the rear window as I have after market tints and windows almost blacked out . I have taken a picture on side passenger window, this is also very dark but closer to a "normal" tint.

Perhaps other members will show one displayed on the rear.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Madam Fuji said:
White, FF.

I have a couple of white here, I don't see smudges?

I will pop round later and hand a couple in to you

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Madam Fuji said:
Hey, CBW, I saw my first sticker today( no, not mine
), but it was on my drive- it was FF's- think I'm first in with a shout out, but then so is FF as he saw mine!

Technically, as I drove into your driveway I spotted yours before you spotted mine!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
The large white is best for rear window and seems ok on tints

Does not show too well on my Evoque as I have very dark tints fitted (not Land Rover)

Perhaps someone will post a picture?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·

This is how the large white looks behind tints, this shows on my front passenger window which has a darker tint than LR standard and is probably equivalent to the standard privacy glass fitted on rear.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Has anybody managed to get a picture of a sticker in rear window?

Can't show it on my Evoque as I have non LR tints and they are much darker than factory tints.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Got the stickers ready for Evoque No2!

Almost ready to collect from dealer

p.s. No permission required to put sticker on

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Amber said:
The sticker has arrived in super quick time, all I need now is the car to put it on
Glad you got the sticker, can't help with the new car though

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
The members of the forum were looking for self cling stickers which could easily be removed or repositioned without leaving residue. This type of sticker has therefore to be placed inside the vehicle.

All stickers show well on windscreen but I would advise the large sticker for rear window. I believe it shows ok on normal privacy glass but both Evoques I have owned have had non factory tints (darker) and they were not so effective on those.

If you purchase the stickers and are not satisfied with them then I am happy to refund you

1 - 20 of 36 Posts