Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mike,

My mum is 79 and has motability problems also and she can get into my currentKuga fine. Having seen and driven the Evoque yesterday at the experience day in York I am confident thatshe will be able to manage in the Evoque asthey appear to be very similar for access.

You should get yourself down to Land Rover and get the order in ASAP. I amso confident that you wont be dissapointedwhen drivingthe carthat if it arrives and you are not 100% over the moonI will give you your **money back myself!

** I am lying about this part.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mike

I have an SD4, Pure on order and have been told December delivery, but i am unsure if this will happen as I was originally told it would be next March when i paid my deposit in May.

The car was great to drive and you really get the feeling that you are in something special when you are out and about in it (especially when being followed by 20 other Evoques).

Was a great day and I am very thankful to LR for inviting me. Its a **** site more than Ford did when I got the Kuga. It was a 10 min test drive with a disinterested salesman who didnt know anything about the Kuga as he said"it isn't for sale for another month"?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Guys,
Obviously we are only talikng about the front (or rear) on a 5 door here? The coupe is very tight to get out of the rear and it is not a cool look getting out of a car arse first (pardon my French).

Mike, if you dont mind me asking, are you saying that LR have taken your old car as P/Ex now rather than waiting until january? I would be interested in doing this as my Kuga is effectively losing money every month meaning I have to borrow more for the Evoque the longer I wait?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts