Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted this morning coming to work Landrover halewood pre delivery compound now holds several 3 and 5 door evoques ready for dealer showrooms i reckon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
andymc0001 said:
Spotted this morning coming to work Landrover halewood pre delivery compound now holds several 3 and 5 door evoques ready for dealer showrooms i reckon.
That sound promising. Are you able to get close enough to snap a few pic's?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went past tonight and there must be 100 in the car park. Will try for pics at the weekend, they must be demonstrator cars for the dealers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My turn - there were 27 in the secure car park on Saturday evening, 22 had gone Sunday afternoon. Full range of Pure/Prestige/Dynamic and 3/5 door, all sorts of colours including colima lime and firenze red (2 of each) so they must have some paint left.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My son visiting the factory a week on thursday with school business studies trip. Hope he is going to see production started. Still not got delivery date for my vehicle yet, placed my order with dealer in April!

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Our school trips consisted of a trip to the park and back! Why didnt we do anything coollike that?! lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
THE EARLIEST CARS PRODUCED......FROM MONDAY 13TH JUNE 2011, WERE 350 " PRESS DEMONSTRATOR CARS ". THESE WERE FOR THE LIKES OF WHAT CAR AND AUTOCAR TO DO THEIR TEST REVIEWS. FULL CUSTOMER PRODUCTION COMMENCED ON MONDAY 4TH JULY 2011. THESE CARS WILL BE HELD THROUGH TO MID SEPTEMBER, WHICH AS YOU ALL KNOW IS THE LAUNCH DATE.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts