Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

Super Moderator
I had a Z900 like that a few years ago EK. With I'd kept it as they sell for silly money now. I think that one has been inported from the USA as it's got high bars on it. Kawasaki have just brought out a new retro model just like the old ones.

Registered
I had a Z900 like that a few years ago EK. With I'd kept it as they sell for silly money now. I think that one has been inported from the USA as it's got high bars on it. Kawasaki have just brought out a new retro model just like the old ones.
Wish or with mr Ross馃槣

Registered
Had a few in my time. Arial Arrow Honda 250 super dream Honda 400A Kawasaki 500s. Miss having one

Super Moderator
EK, my mate took the new z900for a test drive a few weeks ago he鈥檚 seriously thinking of getting one. He has a ER 650 at the moment, he used to have a GPZ 900 R, that was a beast!

Super Moderator
Early July I went to Le Mans classics, Kawasaki had a stand there with new and old Z900s, the new one looks almost an exact copy, they鈥檝e fitted classic chrome clocks with the same size numbering but just a didgital odometer, really nice

Myself I鈥檇 like a new street triple but Mrs Vader tells me I have too many toys so the Daytona would have to go:surprise:

Super Moderator
2 Wheels have always worried me.......but i had a 4 wheel Bike - Does this count ?

IMG_3023.JPG

Registered
NO!:wink:

Super Moderator

Super Moderator
That鈥檚 not a bike it鈥檚 a souped up pram
Well I never had to push it ....... but it did come with a few dolls.....

So basically.......i鈥檓 not allowed in the bike club and to **** the door on the way out then.......

I had a jet bike?

Ok ok ........ I鈥檓 going.....

Super Moderator
How can the word s h u t be ****

Maybe I banged it too hard 馃檲

Registered
Went to fortwilliam on the back of brother in laws Kawasaki 900 ninja about 18 years ago , childbirth was easier, never again!

Registered
Get yourselves to specsavers guys 馃槣馃槣

21 - 40 of 64 Posts