Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, hope someone can help - unfortunately I clipped a badger when driving today (solid buggers aren't they). Luckily I braked to prevent a full frontal hit but I just caught it's back end with my passenger side front wheel. As per the photo. it caused the trim to detach and is nowhere to be found.

Does anyone know the exact wording of what that trim/moulding is called please.
And the best place to order if from other than Land Rover. Thanks keith.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,086 Posts
No I think it is, check powerful uk videos for front bumper removal, I believe from memory this lower had to be removed and it looked more substantial than just the arch, think it went 90° under the arch liner

Reactions: hopeusmaximus

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
If it were me, I would have a look at the other side of the bumper where you still have the lower trim piece, and see what it looks like for sure:)

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No I think it is, check powerful uk videos for front bumper removal, I believe from memory this lower had to be removed and it looked more substantial than just the arch, think it went 90° under the arch liner
If it were me, I would have a look at the other side of the bumper where you still have the lower trim piece, and see what it looks like for sure:)
Yes, you are right Doink, it kicks off at an angle underneath. The part I need is LR028551 so need to source one now for a decent price. Thanks very much indeed for your post and also thanks to rsquared, much appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,086 Posts

Defo the right part

Reactions: Cr***

·
Registered
MY13 2.2 SD4 Diynamic AWD 5dr
501 Posts
I can't see what version of the MK1 you have. But for the Dynamic, it is LR7001814, I bought mine from here:

You can just about see it in this photo of my car ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts