Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen an evoke in this new colour yet? i nearly went for it but decided on corris grey instead. got my new evoke 1st march love it.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,116 Posts
I like the look of it online but not seen one in the metal yet.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Well if it's anything like the pictures on line it's getting back towards the discontinued Orkney Grey - with perhaps a bit more silver metallic in the mix - lighter than the current greys but a bit darker than the Indus Silver.

As you say though, difficult to judge without seeing one in the metal, it may have a tint to it that doesn't come over on screen.

·
10,626 Posts
Plenty of comments about this colour on the Velar forums, apparently it's a bit ice green in normal light (based on seeing this at the launch and on other Evoques at the dealers), the configurator makes it look like it has a bronze tone.

When you can try to see the colour you might want at a dealers.

Edited by: Evo-king

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,116 Posts
Delivery varies from dealer to dealer. It will depend on the build slots they have available. Your dealer should be able to give you an idea of time scale.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My Evoque is going in this morning for a service, I'll try and see if they have this colour and take a photo and or report back!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Looks a bit like the early Stornoway Grey, they colour of my 1st 2007 Freelander 2. My last 2013 Freelander 2 was Orkney Grey which is has more of blue tint to it.

but enough of that... im loving those wheels on the top picture in the car park :)

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
1,885 Posts
but enough of that... im loving those wheels on the top picture in the car park :)
Yes that’s what you get for a £50 grand Autobiography :smile:

·
Registered
193 Posts
in that case I will have give them a wide pass......... :(

·
10,626 Posts
I followed a new model today, in Silicon Silver, from a distance I thought it was a Velar until I got closer and saw the Evoque badge on the rear.

It's a good looking car.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I followed a new model today, in Silicon Silver, from a distance I thought it was a Velar until I got closer and saw the Evoque badge on the rear.

It's a good looking car.
Before they arrived in the showrooms I saw one in Belfast, it was the same blue as in the launch model, it was coming towards me and I thought it was a velar until it passed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts