Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
My first post here and looking for help. I've had a error code #1010 qppear on the media screen. The media options still work but are missing the information. For example, the media screen before the error message would show what road you were driving on, what radio station you had tuned in and what phone you had connected. I have a 2016 Evoque.

Thanks

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,086 Posts
Hmmm strange one that, how long have you owned it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
An error has occured during "screenin" of "skins/ default/swf/PhoneCallListsScreen.swf"

Hi Doink, thanks for your reply. I have put the message below what appeared on my media screen with the error code.

An error has occured during "screenin" of "skins/ default/swf/PhoneCallListsScreen.swf"

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,086 Posts
Have you tried the helpdesk as you've come through to the owners club

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I'll giv

Hi Doink, thanks for your reply. I have put the message below what appeared on my media screen with the error code.

Hi, I'll give it a go, thanks, my apologies, new to this forum and thought I was on the correct section.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Oh give it a rest. The guy has come to an owners group forum looking for a solution to a problem. Not exactly unreasonable is it? He was polite enough about it.

Most car owners forums don't require a lengthy introduction and some pictures of your shiny new Evoque on top of a hill in The Lakes before being able to ask a question. There's half a dozen people on here that are all too eager to be snarky to new users that are just looking for a solution to a problem.

Maybe if someone answers their question, they'll stick around and post some pictures of their dogs.

·
Super Moderator
2,785 Posts
Looks like the type of error from a file system corruption or lost file, This this is best handled by a a garage with the ability to download software, Dealer or Independent with JLR Diagnostic systems.

Reactions: Valisk 61
1 - 10 of 10 Posts