Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today,

I cancelled my July order of an SD4 Pure Automatic 5 door due to the fact that my December delivery date was put back to March / April? or whenever the 'Pool' gets emptied. Due to snow in the north I really need a 4x4 now and its unacceptable to spend another winter driving the sledge that is my Audi A4 Avant.

I am really disappointed with my dealer, I know its not his fault, after all, he did offer me a car that was being sold already as a used car but seeing as he wanted 4K above the list price I wondered if I had MUG written on my forehead so gracefully passed up on that.

Anyway, the good news is tomorrow I fly to inverness to pick up my brand new SD4 Dynamic Automatic 5 door, for list price less a £1,000.00 deposit incentive! :) I cannot believe it! I searched the internet for a car and found a independant dealer who took delivery 3 weeks ago, I have had to stretch my budget slightly from 37K to 40K and have had to loose the glass roof but at the end of the day I have gone from a pure to a dynamic!

Land Rover should learn from these guys, the sales manager is driving 45 minutes to the airport to pick me up, then we are driving back to the dealership where I will drive my new Evoque home complete with private plates and a full tank of fuel!For anybody who honestly needs a car now, I would start shopping around, other dealers do have cars available.

·
Registered
219 Posts
great news for you.

I onlky wish other people (me included) had the bottle to cancel.

I really want to but i also really want an evoque so i am stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts