Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings folks.

Having now seen a few of these awesome cars on the road, I feel I'm slowly being drawn into getting my hands on one.

Can anyone give me a quick guide into which models have what spec etc.... and what are the must have toys/specs?

And I'm sure this has probably been asked elsewhere but.... what are the real world mpg figures likely to be?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi,
I have the SD4 Prestige 2 door (missing the extra doors), as i 'm not used to a 2 door car.

As for MPG, it is way short of what I'd expected to get, and was 'advertised'.

After 2 months and 3,000 miles, I'm averaging less than 40, yet I drive in perfect conditions, as my daily 20 mile each way, commute is 2miles through town then open roads, motorways and dual carriageways.

Cruise at 56-60, and 'eco' is on so it cuts out at the very few junctions(first car with the technology and love it). Despite this I'm only getting 38mpg out of this tank and 32 out of the last,
though the one before was 42mpg.

It is winter so I'm hoping for better!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Sooty.

I guess for a car this size (and shape) 40'ish isn't too bad.

I have seen a few 'Pure' models advertised for sale, what is the difference between the Prestige and Pure.... I'm guessing the Prestige is a higher spec?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Pure is the basic, Prestige is the 'comfortable' and Dymanic is the 'sporty'. Basically the Prestige and Dynamic are both top of the range but have different characteristics depending on what you want. The Panoramic roof imo is a must have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Dan, I thought this might be another one of yours
don't let Steve get his hands on it
p---l---e---a---s--e

I figured if the Mrs can have new wheels then it's time I did too

Still not sure if I can justify the £40k price tag yet though..... I'd much prefer to let someone else take the initial 'hit' and step in when I can pick up a nice example for around £30k

1 - 6 of 6 Posts