Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my RRE Pure, fuji White, 20" style 6 wheels , Pan roof, Cirrus/Lunar interior and lux pack back in August.

Build date was given as Mid march 2012.

Well the dealer rang me yesterday to say it has just turned up on a transporter and ready to be picked up on the 1st march (so I get the new 12 plate) - I wanted to pick up this week but dealer advised me to be patient a few more days and get it with the 12 reg, so reluctantly agreed...... anywaya very happy bunny.

Will post pictures next week as not many Pure photo's loaded in the gallery

·
Registered
144 Posts
Very encouraging to hear cars are coming in early instead of all the news of delays. Lets just hope this is becomes the norm for all of us on the waiting list. Look forward to the photos.

·
Registered
141 Posts
My Pure was scheduled for delivery end of March and I was told last week that it was going on the line next Monday. Unfortunately I found out about the signature DLR's not being standard so have swapped my build date to 16th March so April delivery - but it was going to arrive 2 weeks early!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, sorry I probably sound thick but what arethe Signature DLR's

·
Registered
141 Posts
It's those unique shaped daytime running lights that make the Evoque really stand out. Not standard on the Pure as I only found out via this forum lat week. The standard ones for the Pure are a poor effort in my opinion.
My dealership 'forgot' to mention it to me! (sorry if I sound a little bitter, but all resolved now for just an extra £700 investment from me!!!)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Gmharg, It's great news that your car has arrived, very similar spec to mine, so congratulations.

But now for my whinge........

I know there are still lots of members waiting for their cars who are annoyed with the ordering process and the dealers, but I have to say that I am amazed at the number of posts recently where cars have just ""arrived"" at the dealers without them even knowing it had been built early!!

Quite shocking really!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
So close to the new reg coming in on 1st March, dealerships will hold back to get their new registration bonuses. Every motor vehicle company sets targets for registering vehicles during a period. So close to the end of a period like now, they will have either hit their target or will be miles off. Either way, knowing you have a few cars in the lot ready to go March 1st is a great way to start off!!!
That said JLR's financial year ends end of March so they will be pushing as many orders through for March delivery as possible. Think we will start to see a lot of smileys in the next 3-4 weeks!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SD4 automatic

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not sure if I will be able to collect on 1st March, but it's arrived at the dealership today.

·
Registered
468 Posts
After beinf told car was coming Mid April, initial delivery estimate was June, imagine my surprise when now expecting it end March.
Car goes into production 19th March.

Ordered early Jan.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Willand - look like we could be collecting our new toys around the same time!
Mine goes to build this Thursday, provisional delivery Friday 30th March though could be as early as Tuesday 27th!
Fingers crossed - Go Hillendale!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts