Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Great looking car/colour combinations. And sooo clean!

·
Registered
47 Posts
How do you rate the Verve interior, I was unsure when I ordered them with my black Dynamic but people keep saying it very classy looking.

Nice looking motor that is!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have the verve with my firenze red car and it looks amazing - so classy!! It should look fab with the black car too!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Verve interior is class. I did wonder if it would be a bit 'in your face', but it totally suits the sporty look of the dynamic.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Beginning to think I should have ordered that interior instead of black. It looks excellent, especially outside the Britannia.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah my big worry was it was too in your face and a bit tarts handbag looking but the more I see it the more I am sure it's the right choice.

Roll on March for mine to turn up :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hey signature,
Great car, Great club,
The home of the Mighty Potters is my first place to drive when I collect my Evoque on the 1st March.
Enjoy your new toy.... It looks mint. ....duck, lol
Wrecka.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Mine is Firenze with pano and verve interior, plus black roof.... I think she looks fab. Try the ford at the back of Bridgemere, especially when it has rained. Pushes the 50cm wade depth to the limit....... RRE is a little dirty now tho.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha ha. You have spotted my love for the mighty Potters. A car with red white and black colour scheme was the ideal option.
Everything about the Evoque is as you would hope for.

The ride is great and no problem on the 20 in alloys.
The little handbrake lever is a cute feature and although not essential with an auto box, I have found that It is really useful when sitting at junctions.
Tip 1 - if connecting HTC Desire phone, need to switch of WiFi to avoid conflict with the in car Bluetooth.
Tip 2 - After 500 miles, I am considering having mud flaps fitted. picking up a fair amount of mud/tar on average road use.

my only gripe, is the tacky air bag warning stickers on the sun visors. Am sure that they meet all current health and safety requirements, but look cheap and appear to be woven into the fabric so not easy to remove.

If you have your RRE, then enjoy. If not, I can assure you at it is worth the wait.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi signature i think i spotted you at Clayton shops just off Seabridge Lane this morning,then yesterday morning just below Mr Kipling.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts