Evoque Owners Club banner

Dynamic pursuit interior

15K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  e4evoque 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I'm about to finalise my spec for December delivery, but I would like to see a dynamic pursuit interior (grey/ivory) in the flesh before confirming,
Do any members know of any dealers showing this spec, that I could look at.
Thanx....

#2 ·
That might be difficult as I have ordered the pursuit and have only seen internet images. The dealer should however have an Evoque sample kit showing colours and leathers, which is extremely good. I saw the pursuit and was sold. The ivory showed no yellow tinge like the internet images and matched the grey perfectly.<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

Ordered: Fuji Si4 dynamic LUX with pursuit. Delivery October

#3 ·
Thanx Morgan,
It was the yellow tinge I was mainly concerned about as I'm going for Orkney grey body, I want to get away from all black interior, but was worried if the pursuit would go.
As luck has it, I found a dealer today with a car in their showroom with around 90% of my spec including pursuit & OG, so fingers crossed.

#5 ·
Wrecka said:
Thanx Morgan,
It was the yellow tinge I was mainly concerned about as I'm going for Orkney grey body, I want to get away from all black interior, but was worried if the pursuit would go.
As luck has it, I found a dealer today with a car in their showroom with around 90% of my spec including pursuit & OG, so fingers crossed.

Hi Wrecka, please could you tell me which dealer this vehicle is at, like you I'm thinking of going for the pursuit but would really like to see it in the flesh.

Many Thanks, Chris.

#6 ·
Hi Chris,
The dealership in question is Shukers in Shrewsbury.
It's about 35 miles from my home, but going to see it was well worth it. It really put my mind at ease,and as the vehicle was around 90% of my spec I'm delighted with my choice,
You may not like the pursuit, but at least you'll know,
Good luck, Wrecka

P.S, Chris, if you do visit, please let me know how you got on.

#12 ·
lol.... fat chance. I order my Dynamic SD4 in White with Panoramic in March. Initial date was Oct 2nd, and then Mid Nov, I've just been told today its now 2nd week in Jan2012. Its a complete joke. This website should be renamed The Evoque NON-Owners Club cos nobody has got one!

#13 ·
e4evoque that is a huge delay have they given a reason why? I know others have delays of 4-6 weeks but yours is ridiculous! Mine hasn't been delayed at all so far.

#14 ·
Picked mine up on 20th October, Buckingham
Blue Dynamic petrol coupe with Pursuit interior, 20" polished alloys and
panoramic roof. Every other Evoque at the dealership was white and in my
opinion, the Buckingham blue with polished alloys is a good combination. Build
quality is excellent having previously had the full-size RR and RR sport. I
didn't go for the lux pack and even is standard form, the sat nav, blue tooth;
ipod and sound quality are amazing. The electronics really have come on an
awful lot with this car. Pleasure to drive and would recommend the panoramic
roof as it lets so much light into the car, which can be blocked out with the
electric blind.

#15 ·
I have received absolutely no information what so ever. I have been offered a Pure equivalent that turned up at the dealership which they didnt expect. This week I have been offered a 5dr Dynamic in Black with no extras which I have declined too. I think Panoramic is an absolute must with the low cabin space in the back.

Paul

#16 ·
Pursuit interior for anyone interested. The grey looks a little blue in the pictres, but it really is a nice mid grey colour. I have read that some people thought the lighter leather colour has a yellow tinge, but it doesn't, it is ivory and lightens the interior.

Regards

Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.