Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening my fellow humans

One of our customers has cancelled his Evoque due to be delivered week after crimbo and bought a Sport instead

Here's what it is

SD4 Auto Fuji White Dynamic 3 door with Lux and dynamic + in Pimento "Red"with Privacy Glass

Standard 20" Sparkle silver with standard textured ally interior trim finish

Thisis an unregistered vehicle and willNOT be soldhigher than list price !

£47.665.00 OTR

Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Mortz

Can you please keep me in mind if you have any manual 5 door Pure models thatbecome available from cancelled orders.

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mortz said:
Evening my fellow humans

One of our customers has cancelled his Evoque due to be delivered week after crimbo and bought a Sport instead

Here's what it is

SD4 Auto Fuji White Dynamic 3 door with Lux and dynamic + in Pimento "Red"with Privacy Glass

Standard 20" Sparkle silver with standard textured ally interior trim finish

Thisis an unregistered vehicle and willNOT be soldhigher than list price !

£47.665.00 OTR

SOLD.....SOLD....SOLD......SOLD

·
Registered
219 Posts
Gingerminx12 said:
Hi there. I have for sale, very sad circumstances, got charged 2% over limit and will get 12 month ban.
Only owned since end October, 2000 miles. Black 5 door. Pure model. Extras 20" tyres and 190 bhp. It has no finance, don't want silly over the top price.make me an offer.

I smell an untruth here.

so if you were 2% over the limit what was your reading?

The limit for breath is 35 microgrammes per 100ml breath, 2% would mean a reading of between 35 and 36microgrammes. And even though the limit is 35 no action is actually taken until 40 so if you were only 2% over like you say you wouldnt loose your licence or even get prosecuted! You MUST have been more than 2% over.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Gingerminx12 said:
Hello it was 42. So 2 over the 40 allowed. I am only getting to understand all the figures etc.. So spare me the extra pain.

So thats 7 microgrames over the 35 limit which is 20% over not 2.

Did you not take your statutory option to give blood? If the reading is between 40 and 49 it is your choice to give blood which shall replace the breath test reading. Taking this option is a no brainer really as the blood may come back under the limit, especially if there is a delay in a police surgeon arriving to take the sample (as there often is)

Anyway to blow 42 is at least 3 or 4 drinks anyway so no excuses!

·
Registered
15 Posts
My my, this must have happened to you, or are you a solicitor. I am selling a car, and finding thus extremely difficult . I think I have a buyer, so goodbye!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Gingerminx12 said:
My my, this must have happened to you, or are you a solicitor. I am selling a car, and finding thus extremely difficult . I think I have a buyer, so goodbye!

Wrong with both guesses im afraid, I happen to be one of the people who arrests drink drivers and also who clears up the mess and breaks the terrible news to dead kids parents after a drink driver has killed them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts