Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had a black cover on the rear seats if my evoque and ive just removed it only to see what appear black dye transfer dots on my cream seats. Needless to say Im asbolsutely devastated!! Does anyone know how I can sort this please?

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
2,746 Posts
Dye transfer from jeans or black leggings is common on cream leather, we suffered the same, a good leather cream cleaner and a bit of elbow grease will bring them back, watch a few you tube vids, theres tons of products yo choose from

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. This was from a rear sear cover which I bought new and clipped around the back of the head rests. It looks like the sun has come through the roof and left a spotty pattern on parts of the seats! Ive tried using my leather cleaner but still there. Hoping GuardX can sort?

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,677 Posts
Reactions: Doink

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also have what sounds like a buzzing sound occasionally coming through the dash. Hear it most when driving up our dirt track very slowly. It isnt constant just makes a noise every now and then! Its like a vibration buzzing sound which I sometimes hear. Driving on road doesnt do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes exactly that!! Thing is i put the cover on and put a cat carrier on one side. Thats it. Nothing else (weight) has been on the back seats. There is no damage to the leather it looks like its dyed a pattern on it!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
You could put photos of the seats.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N986B μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

·
Registered
RR Evoque Dynamic Lux Plus 2014
99 Posts
I have used this on cream leather with dye transfer. I use the Furniture Clinic range for car as well as home furniture leather

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have used this on cream leather with dye transfer. I use the Furniture Clinic range for car as well as home furniture leather

Oh thank you so much! That's really helpful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts