Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

2 questions

As its a duel view screen, does anyone know if you can see a movie from both the passengers side and drivers side whilst parked up?

Also I'm getting the rear view DVD players, can i watch different movies on each screen or have all 3, front and rear gotta show the same movie? Not sure of the set up in Landrovers.

Tnx all

Onebigjobby

·
Registered
361 Posts
OnebigJobby said:
Hi All

2 questions

As its a duel view screen, does anyone know if you can see a movie from both the passengers side and drivers side whilst parked up?

Also I'm getting the rear view DVD players, can i watch different movies on each screen or have all 3, front and rear gotta show the same movie? Not sure of the set up in Landrovers.

Tnx all

Onebigjobby

Not had the opportunity to test your 1st question

Your 2nd question

You won't be able to watch 3 different movies from 3 screens

You should however be able to watch a TV channel on 1 rear screen and watch your dvd on the other rear screen ....as i have tested briefly ona RRS and Disco 4

Do remind me toanswer your question again when I spend 2 days with the evoque on august 1st n 2nd should a demo have rear entertainment

·
Registered
361 Posts
Read your 1st Q again...well for the 5th time actually...if parked up u will see DVD on front screen if parked up and YOUR DUAL VIEW is not activated i.e your audio 1/2 button will alternate dual view to no dual view...make sure your dealer is switched on to show you this during handover

·
Registered
361 Posts
Abdul Malik said:
Does the dynamic with lux pack have a DVD playable front screen?

May be via bluetooth streaming.....I know you can audio stream.....will let you know on the video streaming soon

·
Registered
134 Posts
im trying to find the full spec for this model in Malta does anyone have a clue as the local dealer is
and i am too .......
can anyone help ? as i need to ensure the strip on the door lower panels are standard ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts