Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I test drove the Dynamic Evoque the other day and i asked the sales man if the dual screen display was included as standard and he didnt know! Does anyone know if the dual screen didsplay comes as standard and how does it work!?!?

·
Registered
40 Posts
The duel view screen is not standard as far as Im aware it is an option on top of the TV option (TV is £510, duel view is another £600) or as part of the Entertainment or Lux pack.

I think it works by using a lecticular screen (bit like those pictures that change when you look at them from a different angle) which makes one vertical row of pixels are only visible from the left and the next vertical row are only visible from the right and so on across the whole screen

Someone correct me if I'm wrong

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks For the quick reply Thats clears that up then so the dual veiw doesnt come standard with the touch screen! its strange that some sales men have no idea about what they are selling!! thanks again!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you google evoque and go to the landrover web site you can build your evoque and see all the options and costs although it doesnt seem to be working at the moment

1 - 4 of 4 Posts