Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email today from landrover inviting me to have a drive of an evoque at one of ten locations in the uk. I didnt have time to ring them on the 0800 number whilst at work so has anyone any idea of the locations. I am near durham and have heard they might be having a session at york racecourse, anyone know any of the other locations or what exactly is involved in the sessions?

·
Registered
361 Posts
You will defo need to ring them to book you in .....this is a very special event
Will post up all locations for you and others tomorrow including static displays etc

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rang up, york is closes and its fully booked. Next closest is manchester and to be honest its too far. Put myself on the reserve list but not really that bothered as im getting a car anyway at some point.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm off to the Cardiff event on 26 Aug, you gotta ring and make reservation.
I was told the event will last 4 hours and there will be food and drink whoohoo.

Its being held in Cardiff St Davids hotel if i remember rightly.

MORTZ any news on what will be happening at the event besides a test drive?

Tnx

Onebigjobby

·
Registered
361 Posts

EVENT LOCATIONS AND DATES:

Daylesford Farm Shop, Stow on the Wold 20 ""“ 23 July (4 day event)
Marcliffe Hotel, Aberdeen, Scotland 27 July (1 day event)
Gleneagles Hotel, Scotland 30 ""“ 31 July (2 day event)
York Race Course, Yorkshire 5 ""“ 7 August (3 day event)
Manchester Central Convention Centre 12 ""“ 14 August (3 day event)
St David's Bay Hotel, Cardiff 16 ""“ 17 August (2 day event)
Westfield Underground Car Park 19 ""“ 21 August (3 day event)
Trent Vineyard, Nottingham 24 ""“ 25 August (2 day event)
Sheep Drove, Newbury, Berkshire 9 ""“ 11 Sept (3 day event)
S/Hampton Boat Show 17, 18, 23, 24 Sept (4 day event)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey,

So was anybody at the event yesterday in Aberdeen? What did you think?

Regards

Nick

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was at the event in Aberdeen yesterday. You can see my comments about the cars in response to the recent 'Hi All' post.

The event lasted a bit more than 3 hours and was excellent. It was a brilliant occassion and I urge all would be owners to get along, if possible. The 'Land Rover' representativesare polite, friendly & knowledgable. The cars all look amazing and we had a decent (45 minute pre-planned) drive route to follow, as well as an obstacle course to play with the toys and enjoy the car's off road abilities. It is also a fantastic opportunity to view the inside and outside of the cars from all angles; all of which look amazing. We were also treated to a nice lunch on one of Aberdeen's top hotels.

The only dissappointing aspect was the non-appearance of a 'Pure' model but I can understand that the intention of the event was to demonstrate the car's abilities along with their 'toys'.

I did take some photos and will, hopefully, load them up tomorrow.

Regards

Deeker

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Deeker,

I'm glad to hear you had a good time, sounds like there's lots packed in to your time.

Looking forward to seeing your photos!!

Regards

Nick

·
Registered
21 Posts
OnebigJobby said:
I'm off to the Cardiff event on 26 Aug, you gotta ring and make reservation.
I was told the event will last 4 hours and there will be food and drink whoohoo.

Its being held in Cardiff St Davids hotel if i remember rightly.

MORTZ any news on what will be happening at the event besides a test drive?

Tnx

Onebigjobby
You might want to check your date - Cardiff is 16th and 17th Aug.
I'm booked in on 16th, so if you are too, we'll see you there.
Ant

·
Registered
25 Posts
We attended the Evoque Unleashed event yesterday at Gleneagles. Had a fantastic day, go if you can. We drove an automatic SD4 Dynamic coupe. I say we but my husband only got to sit in the passenger seat! Took car on a pre programmed 35 mile trip around the local area. I love it. Can't think of a single thing I would change. Range Rover staff were all very knowledgeable, answered even the most bizarre of my questions. Then followed an excellent lunch at the hotel before a quick play with the park assist (not that impressed) and the scary obstacle course. Think we were there for about three hours. Left a very happy lady who is counting the days until September 13th when my Evoque should be delivered

·
Registered
60 Posts
Can anyone please explain to me, how to load photos onto this board. I have some pictures from the Aberdeen event but I am damned if I can find a way to load them.

Cheers

Deeker

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was at the Gleneagles event last Saturday. Excellent they had about 20 RRE's there, excellent presentation in the hotel; VIP lunch; had a RRE dynamic on the road for an hour's drive (no instructor) tried the park assist demo; up over the pod and across the ramps, lasted about 4 hours.

Excellent event!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well we are going to the launch at Trent Vineyard tomorrow. What a strange choice of venue..... a church on an industrial estate! Not quite as glamorous as St David's hotel in Cardiff or the Southampton Boat show! I am really disappointed in this as a venue choice! We have some fab venues in Nottingham too! Ah well, hopefully it will be a good day. I am really looking forward to getting my evoque in October.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts