Evoque Owners Club banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Registered
Makkan00, you must have an extraordinary method of cleaning your seats if it causes you pain there, have you thought of modifying your technique maybe?
馃ぃ 馃ぃ
You can make a video of how you clean them....

8/10 people who got cream leather complains.
Speaking to some friends who are in trade and they moan about cream leathers as those cars are harder to sell.

so, each to their own.

DKZ, have they changes the rear seat configuration that middle seat is no more?

Registered
Will I am you could title the video .... taking the pissh.....out

Reactions: makkan00

Registered
馃ぃ 馃ぃ
You can make a video of how you clean them....

8/10 people who got cream leather complains.
Speaking to some friends who are in trade and they moan about cream leathers as those cars are harder to sell.

so, each to their own.

DKZ, have they changes the rear seat configuration that middle seat is no more?
That鈥檚 my RCZ not my Evoque 馃榿

Reactions: makkan00

Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
Hi Dawn, I am sure you will love the car when you find the right one. Sounds like you really like the nice interiors and they can be tricky to find as most are plain black but you will find one. It took me a few months.
As for reliability I have not had mine long but it is seven years old, everything works perfectly and no sign of any issues. At the age you are looking for try a search on Arval UK cars for sale. They are the leasing arm
of BNP Paribas the bank and sell their nicest cars directly through Autotrader. They usually have a few Evoques on at 2/3 years old and one owner/full history. I had my eye on a fab spec orange 3 door with lunar and ivory interior but it was too pricey for me. That was about a month ago, not sure if it is still on. Good luck.

Registered
Discussion Starter #49
Hi Dawn, I am sure you will love the car when you find the right one. Sounds like you really like the nice interiors and they can be tricky to find as most are plain black but you will find one. It took me a few months.
As for reliability I have not had mine long but it is seven years old, everything works perfectly and no sign of any issues. At the age you are looking for try a search on Arval UK cars for sale. They are the leasing arm
of BNP Paribas the bank and sell their nicest cars directly through Autotrader. They usually have a few Evoques on at 2/3 years old and one owner/full history. I had my eye on a fab spec orange 3 door with lunar and ivory interior but it was too pricey for me. That was about a month ago, not sure if it is still on. Good luck.
Thank you 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #51
Many thanks that鈥檚 great 馃榾

41 - 51 of 51 Posts