MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
They're all nice.

Registered
Except those that are not nice!

Reactions: XZ4

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
Found one for you as per your requirements:

Its White Dynamic with black pack and comes with one year used JLR warranty.

People tend only to join internet forums when a problem arises with their car and they need help and advice which is great, we're all evoque owners and we'll help out were we can, no one ever or not that I know of has gone to the trouble to sign up to a forum and tell us all how pleased they are with their purchase, how its never gone wrong and all that thus internet forums can be full of doom or gloom sometimes.

Every car has problems, you've said your other car is in the garage AGAIN

What is your budget and where in the UK are you, not street name and house number just county, how far are you prepared to travel?

Personally I would buy from an approved LR dealer, you'd get better piece of mind if you are as unsure as you appear, you get a 1 year warranty as opposed to 3 months from a back street trader, you get the change to extend the warranty too, free half day driving experience, LR assist who can be lifesavers and if ever needed you get a proper courtesy car like for like or better not no nissan micra
hi many thanks 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #24

Hi ps I want it with creme leather Or black white leather pref creme headlining as well
thats why I am struggling most have black interior I got black interior already on my current car and wanted a change let me know if you see any I want below 40000 miles as well I don鈥檛 want much 馃槉

Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
The 2 tone is Ivory/Lunar (cream/grey). Had this on our 2014 Dynamic Lux and it looks great. The light coloured headlining along with pano roof really lighten up the interior.

Registered
Dawn you haven't ever said what your budget is, its difficult to search a car out when we don't know what you want to spend

Registered
The 2 tone is Ivory/Lunar (cream/grey). Had this on our 2014 Dynamic Lux and it looks great. The light coloured headlining along with pano roof really lighten up the interior.
For Dawns ref heres the Ivory/Lunar on ours

Registered
You could be right

Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
It's very nice but I do prefer the ebony headlining, gives a much more intimate feeling when required!

Registered
Why would you want to get intimate with the interior of your car? something your not telling us?

Reactions: Veteran and XZ4

Registered
Hi ps I want it with creme leather Or black white leather pref creme headlining as well
thats why I am struggling most have black interior I got black interior already on my current car and wanted a change let me know if you see any I want below 40000 miles as well I don鈥檛 want much 馃槉
Creme leathers are pain in the bum to keep clean. You will be cleaning the leather regularly. I must say that they look awesome.

Black or Red or Red/ Black may be better in terms of maintaining.

Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
Makkan00, you must have an extraordinary method of cleaning your seats if it causes you pain there, have you thought of modifying your technique maybe?

Registered
All black in the new Evoque, but in the RCZ I鈥檝e had for 7 years......

D6FC5A14-9E93-4B8E-B98E-210D0AFECEB1.jpeg

other than a few wrinkles, still look like new 馃憖

9888DF85-8AC9-45AF-9CF3-23DA97C823AD.jpeg

Reactions: Dawn21

Registered
Look good no leaks from the bladder on those seats 馃槝

Registered
Emptied on the hour whether I need to or not. It鈥檚 the bladder wash that gets me every time though 馃槼

21 - 40 of 51 Posts