Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know how to display the caror the information about DSC in the screen on the instrument panel or RR Evoque ? ( i.e how to view something else beside fuel level and temp)
i once turned the steering fully while the vehicle parcked and the display showed the wheels movment, but i am not able to see this again. does anyone know how ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I also saw the display (tire position) once or twice, that you described. I also have no idea how to re-create it. I hope RR engineers occasionally look at our postings.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the tire position appears when terrain responce is selected and you start turning the wheels.whats the purpose of it? still no clue !!

·
Registered
141 Posts
The tyre direction during terrain response is there for when you are driving in snow or sand etc.
The idea is that you know the direction the wheels are facing so when you add power or brake it gives you an indication to the direction the car will travel.
So often, especially in snow, you will have turned the wheel and not realised, then move off and head straight for a tree!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts