Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
My12 fuji white dynamic lux 3 door 2.2sd4 pan roof 360 cameras black pack heated w/screen auto boot
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,can anyone tell me does dpf have it's own warning symbol ? I've got yellow warning ⚠ & restricted performance. Just waiting to get it into the garage see what diagnostic comes up with.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi all,can anyone tell me does dpf have it's own warning symbol ? I've got yellow warning ⚠ & restricted performance. Just waiting to get it into the garage see what diagnostic comes up with.
The triangle with an exclamation is a general warning.

A DPF warning is a separate light and looks like an exhaust silencer box with lots of dots inside it.

·
Registered
My12 fuji white dynamic lux 3 door 2.2sd4 pan roof 360 cameras black pack heated w/screen auto boot
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The triangle with an exclamation is a general warning.

A DPF warning is a separate light and looks like an exhaust silencer box with lots of dots inside it.
Thanks straydog,at least I can rule DPF out then .cheers

·
Registered
2016 TD4 180 HSE MY17
113 Posts
It is also very possible the yellow warning will turn to red in a matter of minutes. So you better be in the forecourt of the garage when it happens.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is also very possible the yellow warning will turn to red in a matter of minutes. So you better be in the forecourt of the garage when it happens.
O !! cheers will keep that in mind

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi all as I type turbo pipe is being replaced :) but a question, garage doing it informs me the pipe sits close to part of the subframe so in turn causes it to rub !!! So am I right in saying this is a common problem ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts