Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could any other owners confirm please :
1. - Does your front passenger seat squab adjust for height and angle ? In mine the drivers seat does but the passenger seat squab adjusts for height only. - I'm not sure if this is correct or if theres a problem with the switch ?

2 - When you change the amnbient lighting colour do the following lights change:

Instrument illumination, Ambient lights in headlining above gear level, Window switch buttons, Door release pocket ?

In mine all the above remain ice blue whatever the setting of the ambient lighting colour.

Changing the ambient lighting colour alters only the colour of the cubby hole in the centre consul and the front door armrests. - This seems really odd as you end up with red armrests but blue door switches and window buttons ?

Help appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey..mine changes all the colors, the door light, back and front, and the hole in the centre console.

Regarding your seat i think you might have wiring issues, i'd take it back to the dealer to get it checked out....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 1.5. Just to clarify:
When changing the ambient lighting colour only the lights on the door armrests (4) and cubby hole change colour. - The window switches and ambient lights in the headlining remain ice blue.

Regarding the passenger seat adjustment: The front of the switch does not operate (only the rear section of the switch works which adjusts the height) By contrast on the driver's seat the front section of the switch adjusts the squab cushion angle. - I think i might have a duff switch.

I would love to know from any other UK owners whether your cars are the same or whether its time to go back to the dealer......

·
Registered
119 Posts
Adrian, what are you driving? My passenger seat only goes back and forward but the driver goes up down as well. Also my ambient lighting works exactly the same as you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Pete,
Thats a relief ! - I was begining to wonder if mine had a problem.

Mine is an SD4 Prestige in manual, metallic black. Generally i love the car, just a few very minor annoyances. - Have you ever noticed that the better the car is the more you notice the few minor imperfections !!

I'm going to post a 'running report' at 5K

Thanks for your response !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts