Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my car in November 2011 around the 20th, had a private plate to switch, I was shocked when I arrived to collect the car that my plate was'nt on it ! But I got all the old blar blar blarcrap" it will be sorted" etc,etc. "within 2 weeks" they had my Private plates made upand in the boot. 2 weeks later my documents come though without my reg switch over. Ring dealer and fedex docs over. Chase over Xmas, docs been sent back to them? Had to drive over to resign docs? It's now Feb 2012, no documents for 2 cars and no number change,soI ring dvla they know/tell menothing, ring Range Rover customer service and thenthey go quiet on me too! What to do next ? Grrrrrrrr

Edited by: carlk

·
Registered
186 Posts
It is shocking that something so straightforward can be messed up. I would call LR CS again and ask to speak to a manager. I can't think of any other option.
I would expect that LR CS are waiting for the dealer to provide them with an explanation, hence the delay, but it's really not good enough.

Good luck. Look forward to hearing how you get on.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have private plate on retention. MyEvoque is is waiting pool so I have plenty of time. Good luck ands keep us all posted.

·
Registered
119 Posts
put my plate on retention 4 weeks prior to suggested delivery date, got delayed a further 4 weeks but took it in to dealer. Car arrived with plates on. My last 2 cars with private plates on were both messed up by Lexus and i almost lost one as a result. Up to them to sort it so chase them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATEI have rung RR customer service and left a voice mail?
I have Emailed My dealer?
I have rung dvla again and they say no documents submitted?

see what happens next??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just rang RR customer services and left another message!still no responce to email

is this good customer service?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi,

I am very dissapointed with LR customer service, After reading your post I emailed Hunters Southamptonto make them aware I haveprivate plate on retention for Evoque, and to askestimated wait time,but no reply.
£41,500, is a lot of money and deserves reply.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have had a call from RR customer services, she said that she is looking into my document problem and that she has a suprise for me? and dosnt want to tell me yet?........

and will ring me back in the morning
update to follow.........

whats my suprise?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I hope it will be that your plate is sorted and that you have a free service or accessories voucher for your trouble and inconvenience!

I don't think calling you to advise a "surprise" is in the offing is professional by the way. Childish.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The whole way Land Rover seems to work for the cost of their cars is a joke.
I orderred and payed deposit in June and still no car. Made to feel guilty by dealer when I email them.
All I get is " we will let you know when we know" is an absolute sh*te excuse

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE
never got my call this morning!
just rang RR customer services and left a message again!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE
just had RR cusomer services on phone saying plates are sorted and my dealer will be incontact?

she has sorted a "good will gesture" and will be ringing me again on monday?

is this a job for the boys or what?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am sure you are REALLY looking forward to that. I like state-of-the-art stuff

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update.
had to ring RR customer service, told the dealer in middle of sorting this out??? so could be another 3 months?
had to speak to a manger there who says she will ring me back?

i spend more time on phone to RANGE ROVER than I do to my wife!!

there are better customer services out there !!

You Name them for me.

and i will read them off to her when she calls.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
but i now can spell "surprise" which is one good thing

(naughty iphone)Edited by: carlk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
spoke to rr customer sevices MANAGER and my documents have been floating around Copley Garage Halifax(Perrys) and nobody noticed?
Iam Confused?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts