Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, just joined the Evoque Forum after two weeks of Evoque Ownership.
The Evoque SD4 Auto Prestige Lux has replaced our Lexus RX400 hybrid.

It's a truly great piece of design & engineering.

I'd like some feedback on diesel fuel consumption, because so far it hasn't been too great. I'm hoping the Evoque settles in and improves after 1000+ miles.

Also when refueling for the first time, I noticed "steam/smoke" being emitted from the fuel slot whilst the diesel nozzle was inserted into the car. I'm waiting to hear back from the dealer on this peculiar issue.

AK47

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just got mine done about 250 miles and average consumption is about 37 mpg. I have an sd4 manual. I'm hoping to get this up to 40 once it's run in a bit but can't see it doing much better than this.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have auto diesel and have been averaging 30mpg after doing 700 miles. Can't say I am overly impressed, but better than the old car!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ok so it looks like I'm already doing well with my 37 mpg, albeit everyone else seems to have an auto. Maybe my target of 40 is optimistic. I can live with 37 but 25 - 30 for a 2.2 litre diesel seems poor. Was everyone expecting more?

·
Registered
33 Posts
After doing about 270 miles its reading about 39.1 mpg i did get it up to 40.1mpg on a 100 mile round trip mostly motorways, with a manual G/box
Edited by: M.I.B

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got back from Kent yesterdayafter doing the the best part of 700 miles, avg mpg 44.4 so getting better all the time, SD4 Manual.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts