Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm often finding out new things about the car and I thought it might be a good idea to see if anyone else has found something new. I'm sure I would find out more if I read the manual.

I noticed that if you double click the headlight button on the key fob, the reversing lights also come on - giving you lights front and back.

Any others?

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Apparently if you click the headlight button on the fob twice, the reversing lights come on give light both front and back. Will be checking later!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Ha! I shall try that later. Follow my views on twitter #evoqroadwarrior I do about 40k per annum and have a 5 door Dynamic SD4 auto with loads of toys inc lux pack, heated wheel adaptive xenons etc etc

·
Registered
52 Posts
In the glove box is a button that releases a space to store your hanbook out of the way, leaving more room in the glovebox for your goodies!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
The lovely LED daytime driving lights dim when using the indicators! Really cool. - Only the side of the direction indicator you are using dims, presumably to increase the emphasis from the indicator> - Noticed this in my reflection in the back of a bus !
Edited by: AdrianFuller

·
Registered
119 Posts
The 50cm wade depth is only a guide, went through a ford on day 1 of car. Went back to get some pictures going through it a couple of days back and the bridge over the ford is 50cm high and there was no sight of it when it was flooded. Oh well it worked ....

·
Registered
77 Posts
leesug said:
In the glove box is a button that releases a space to store your hanbook out of the way, leaving more room in the glovebox for your goodies!!
Hay Leesung, where is this button? I can't find it and the dealer has no idea about it!

·
Registered
119 Posts
On the upper part of the glove box. My wife didn't believe that it was true until she found it. Now the book is out of the way more room for her crap.

·
Registered
77 Posts
PeteFisch said:
On the upper part of the glove box. My wife didn't believe that it was true until she found it. Now the book is out of the way more room for her crap.
I'm going to look for this now. We have the same crap storage situation!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Today I found out that if a door is not closed properly, and you try to lock the car, you will here two beeps!˜ƒ
And the handbrake is not releasing when a door is not closed right.
I love the car.Edited by: ZW4

·
Registered
2 Posts
When you select one of the special programs for the four wheel drive the display in between the dials changes to show the wheels turning.

What does this mean?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I dont know if any one has already posted this but:

Did you know that if you have an auto and have been using the paddles to change gear rather than waiting for the box to go back into auto after a period of time you can hold down the right paddle, (+) for a few seconds and it will go back into auto.

Aparently same on an XF. Nice little feature though :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
First Emergency stop today. A successful one thank god and my fault. The surprise was the hazards automatically activated. Now that was a surprise and a neat but useful trick!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts