I paid my deposit of £1k to go on waiting list for new Range Rover Evoque last August, and was told I'd have to wait until Feb/March. Today I received a call from salesman confirming that they were ready for my final spec for Evoque to be delivered in March.....great news I thought at first.....then he asked for an additional 10% of car value to ensure that spec could be delivered. This came as a massive surprise, as it was the first time they'd mentioned an additional payment could be requiredbefore finance agreement etc. I've checked through paperwork, and can see no mention on additional 10% DEPOSit. I'm going in tomorrow to see them in person to discuss further. Has anybody else had to pay second DEPOSIT, before final spec can be confirmed? Is this normal?