Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered on the 1st Sept it arrived yesterday ,Told to expect in April. So it looks like deliveries are coming through at a reasonable rate .

Prestige Auto White, Blind Spot, Keyless entry, elec Tailgate Oxford Tan Leather

·
10,626 Posts
JLR seem to be producing vehicles at a steady rate now, but the problem for buyers remains the unique and inconsistent order/build process based on dealer allocations.

We still have the anomaly where some customers placed their orders before or just after the Evoque launch in September and are still in the holding pool with no build date, yet others have ordered later i.e. December and have either collected their car or have been given a build date.

A system that defies logic or fairness.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Totally agree Evo-King, I ordered 3rd of nov and I am still in the pool with rough delivery date august
gutted.
I think some files are pushed forward only explanation.

·
Registered
102 Posts
AJOKOK, likeU car turned up this week & I ordered 26th Sept. Wanted Prestige coupe in White with Tan interior as am sure looks amazing like launch car, but not brave enough & car may be left in some less desirable areas & is already very distictive in any colour. Went for OG with cream/capachino & LRX petsonal plate, roll on 2/3.

Am sure will be worth the wait for one & all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts