Evoque Owners Club banner
161 - 170 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nope, literally said they’re not building them any more, gave back my deposit, I didn’t even get bumped to my22, they said I could order a my22 later in the years but deliveries are currently scheduling for next March, they did quite semiconductors etc etc
That's really poor from the dealership. At the very least I'd have expected them to help you spec an MY22 if you wanted and then offer you a decent deal after being messed around. Have to say, I'd be furious.

·
Registered
116 Posts
My third Evoque order, was due in to dealer 10 days ago, but surprise, surprise it never arrived & would appear delivery date has disappeared off the vista system. Dealer had agreed 1st Sept registration, but beginning to wonder if this car has been built, as neither dealer nor JLR customer services can provide me with a Vin No. which I can not understand as Vin built into the vehicle! Dealer not communicating with me - & the saga goes on.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My third Evoque order, was due in to dealer 10 days ago, but surprise, surprise it never arrived & would appear delivery date has disappeared off the vista system. Dealer had agreed 1st Sept registration, but beginning to wonder if this car has been built, as neither dealer nor JLR customer services can provide me with a Vin No. which I can not understand as Vin built into the vehicle! Dealer not communicating with me - & the saga goes on.
Ffs absolute shambles

·
Registered
116 Posts
How do you get access to the Vista system?
You need to request it from the dealer and they will screen shot it for you.

·
Registered
Mercedes GLC 220d courtesy car
40 Posts
Latest update - proposed stock date 23rd July, delivery expected end of July.....
Now being told 6th August stock date, delivery FRIDAY13th....what could possibly go wrong 🤣

Reactions: XZ4

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
187 Posts
Now being told 6th August stock date, delivery FRIDAY13th....what could possibly go wrong 🤣
After all this time isn't it better to wait a couple more weeks and get the new 71 registration plate?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hopefully yours doesn't disappear into the ether like mine appears to have!!!

·
Registered
Mercedes GLC 220d courtesy car
40 Posts
After all this time isn't it better to wait a couple more weeks and get the new 71 registration plate?
I suppose I would if this was a private buy but it's a company car and I will put my private plate on it anyway so not that fussed TBH. Will probably get put back again anyway!!

Reactions: 4ndy
161 - 170 of 170 Posts