MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
2,746 Posts
Happy days (y)

Reactions: BJD

·
Registered
Mercedes GLC 220d courtesy car
40 Posts
Great to hear! Hopefully mine will come in the next few weeks…..
Latest update - proposed stock date 23rd July, delivery expected end of July.....

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
My delivery date has now been updated from 31st Oct to 17th Sep and, bizarrely enough is now tagged as being in build! This is from an original delivery date of 31st July. I've dropped the dealer an e-mail for clarification, but I'm being pessimistic and assuming this is a glitch!

·
Registered
42 Posts
My delivery date has now been updated from 31st Oct to 17th Sep and, bizarrely enough is now tagged as being in build! This is from an original delivery date of 31st July. I've dropped the dealer an e-mail for clarification, but I'm being pessimistic and assuming this is a glitch!
interesting to find out?

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE 2.0 D200 Diesel Auto - 2022. Seol Pearl Silver, Black Roof, Privacy
4 Posts
Hi All

Hopefully Newbie Evoque owner. Ordered D200 R-Dynamic SE end May 2021- initial date end Sept21 currently end Oct21.
Assume Oct21 earliest I will get delivery?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi how you tracking your build, Just through dealer updates or is there a app or something like that? I’m supposed to be on a September build but haven’t heard a peep from the dealer since placing my deposit

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE 2.0 D200 Diesel Auto - 2022. Seol Pearl Silver, Black Roof, Privacy
4 Posts
Ordered mine through Rockar.
Updated on "My account" on Rockar website and email updates.
However since putting delivery back a month, informed no further update until factory updates build confirmation.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi how you tracking your build, Just through dealer updates or is there a app or something like that? I’m supposed to be on a September build but haven’t heard a peep from the dealer since placing my deposit
Same as ANDYCAD19, I bought from Rockar and there's a portal that provides updates and emails. It could just be that the portal is wrong of course, hence why I've dropped them an email to check.

·
Registered
Mercedes GLC 220d courtesy car
40 Posts
What was your order date?

·
Registered
2015 2.2 auto Dynamic Fuji White
7 Posts
I am glad to hear others have purchased through Rockar, I did have a mild panic that I had ordered a car through a non existent seller. I did speak to them before purchase and they seemed professional.
My delivery is for the 6th November but is waiting for confirmation from JLR.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am glad to hear others have purchased through Rockar, I did have a mild panic that I had ordered a car through a non existent seller. I did speak to them before purchase and they seemed professional.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Of all the dealerships I've dealt with, they were the most straightforward. No loading the quote with insurance products I didn't ask for, no "I just need to chat with the sales manager" crap, no squeezing on the trade-in, no hard sell. If the car arrives hassle-free, I'll be going back to them in future!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rokar are the nominated partner for JLR to provide internet based purchasing.

So far so good.

When did you order M999PSW?

·
Registered
2015 2.2 auto Dynamic Fuji White
7 Posts
!6th of June, November would be nice but a delay seems likely. My local dealer would have been my first choice, as they will service it and have done the existing one. But the very best deal they would offer was an AutoGlym life shine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
In a further twist to my order, I can now confirm JLR literally just cancelled my order ffs, started that I’d have to start the order process again for a 22my but probably won’t be until next March now….

·
Registered
12 Posts
In a further twist to my order, I can now confirm JLR literally just cancelled my order ffs, started that I’d have to start the order process again for a 22my but probably won’t be until next March now….
Wow. Did they give a reason? eg: the recent news that they're focussing on higher margin cars whilst chip shortages are an issue? Pretty shoddy treatment.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Wow. Did they give a reason? eg: the recent news that they're focussing on higher margin cars whilst chip shortages are an issue? Pretty shoddy treatment.
Nope, literally said they’re not building them any more, gave back my deposit, I didn’t even get bumped to my22, they said I could order a my22 later in the years but deliveries are currently scheduling for next March, they did quite semiconductors etc etc

141 - 160 of 170 Posts