Evoque Owners Club banner
981 - 1000 of 1049 Posts

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
just had word from my dealer they have secured some build slots for June and hopefully my car is one of them.
welcome and hopefully not to long now what are you waiting for? :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
welcome and hopefully not to long now what are you waiting for? :)
D200 autobiography with a few options. if it arrives in June like they are saying, it will be 4 months from ordering.

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
D200 autobiography with a few options. if it arrives in June like they are saying, it will be 4 months from ordering.
that's exciting ... just seen in your signature red interior not many around looking forward to seeing the pics :)

·
Registered
MY23 P300e Autobiography on order. Black, black wheels, sliding pano roof, red leather,
106 Posts
that's exciting ... just seen in your signature red interior not many around looking forward to seeing the pics :)
I’m doing the red interior too. I just hope I have made a good decision as it seems to be quite a ‘unique’ shade of ‘red’ 😳😳😳

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
I quite like the Garnet red, the seats and perhaps the door cards but not the dash, bit too much red but it's totally personal taste, on a black or white car then very classy, thumbs up from me

Reactions: Don Simondo

·
Registered
MY23 P300e Autobiography on order. Black, black wheels, sliding pano roof, red leather,
106 Posts
With a white, grey or black exterior colour it looks suburb.

If i went for a red car i would have gone black or cloud for the interior.

have you seen this youtube video?

Range rover évoque 2021 P300e autobiography - YouTube
Thanks mate. Yeah, I had seen this video a while back but definitely shows off the interior really well. It still doesn’t stop me questioning my decision though. Having said that, I’m sure it will be fine once I get it. Hopefully going into build on 6 May but I will believe that when I see it via Update 3 🙄

·
Registered
On order: Evoque P250 Autobiography
34 Posts
I’ve just been told to expect mine in 2 weeks. So that would be just over 3 months from placing the order on 26 January. Even he was surprised and thought it might be because it’s a petrol engine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’ve just been told to expect mine in 2 weeks. So that would be just over 3 months from placing the order on 26 January. Even he was surprised and thought it might be because it’s a petrol engine.
I am really happy for you... 3 months! (y)
I've been waiting since June '21 with not even a build date... :mad::mad::mad:
Does anyone know an email i can contact the factory directly?

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
I’m doing the red interior too. I just hope I have made a good decision as it seems to be quite a ‘unique’ shade of ‘red’ 😳😳😳
wow a lot of red coming our way ;) looking forward to your pics as well :)

• Love
Reactions: Don Simondo

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
I am really happy for you... 3 months! (y)
I've been waiting since June '21 with not even a build date... :mad::mad::mad:
Does anyone know an email i can contact the factory directly?
I take it you're meaning you are waiting for the D165 ? sorry I don't know a P160 is ... if you do mean a D165 according to the website they've suspended all orders at the moment on them if it's not that one have a look here and it gives you a rough idea..
Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I take it you're meaning you are waiting for the D165 ? sorry I don't know a P160 is ... if you do mean a D165 according to the website they've suspended all orders at the moment on them if it's not that one have a look here and it gives you a rough idea..
Hope that helps :)
No, P160 is the 1,5 ltr, 3 cylinder 160PS Turbo Petrol engine. It's not available in the UK, but in some European countries (Cyprus, Greece & Belgium i know for sure).
You can see it on https://www.landrover.com.cy/.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks mate. Yeah, I had seen this video a while back but definitely shows off the interior really well. It still doesn’t stop me questioning my decision though. Having said that, I’m sure it will be fine once I get it. Hopefully going into build on 6 May but I will believe that when I see it via Update 3 🙄
wow, not long to wait now, looking forward to seeing it. I'm sure you will love the red, i had a sit in one in the dealership and it sold me. just a nice change from the usual black for me.

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
No, P160 is the 1,5 ltr, 3 cylinder 160PS Turbo Petrol engine. It's not available in the UK, but in some European countries (Cyprus, Greece & Belgium i know for sure).
You can see it on https://www.landrover.com.cy/.
ahhh I see that's why I've never heard of it lol .. just looked on the link and found it ... you're right we haven't got that option over here the only 2 wheel drive option we have is the diesel D165 .. and that has been suspended for the time being for some reason . I've tried to find that page on your site and sorry have failed to see if it would give you an update but can't see anything that mentions it .. Maybe you could give your dealer a quick email to ask if they have heard anything?

·
Registered
22 Posts
ahhh I see that's why I've never heard of it lol .. just looked on the link and found it ... you're right we haven't got that option over here the only 2 wheel drive option we have is the diesel D165 .. and that has been suspended for the time being for some reason . I've tried to find that page on your site and sorry have failed to see if it would give you an update but can't see anything that mentions it .. Maybe you could give your dealer a quick email to ask if they have heard anything?
I've already spoken with them directly yesterday. Only thing i got is that they don't have a build date yet. My guess is that because this version is the cheapest, JLR have put it right back at the end of priority, and it's ok, i can understand that. But from a customer point of view, not even bothering to tell me an approximate time, it's frustrating. I am in a position to know exactly what cars are being sent here. They sent 7-8 P160s in November, and since then, nothing.
Well, what to do? I've waited all this time, what's a few more months, right? :cool:

·
Premium Member
P300E MY22 Autobiography
7,335 Posts
I've already spoken with them directly yesterday. Only thing i got is that they don't have a build date yet. My guess is that because this version is the cheapest, JLR have put it right back at the end of priority, and it's ok, i can understand that. But from a customer point of view, not even bothering to tell me an approximate time, it's frustrating. I am in a position to know exactly what cars are being sent here. They sent 7-8 P160s in November, and since then, nothing.
Well, what to do? I've waited all this time, what's a few more months, right? :cool:
I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end and eventually when it does arrive you'll be glad you waited .. did you add any extras?

981 - 1000 of 1049 Posts