Evoque Owners Club banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just had confirmation from Lex that mine has now gone back to mid-July, just as I thought it would! :sleep:

·
Registered
MY21 Evoque R-design P300e Autobiography Eiger Grey
30 Posts
I ordered my P300e on November 20th and it arrived April 28th, that is 5 months including vessel trip to Valencia and custom clearance.

·
Registered
2021 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE S D MHEV A - White
20 Posts
I had a letter today apologising for the delivery delay on my new Evoque. Mine was delivered in March - Landrover need to get their records straight 😀😀😀

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,948 Posts
I had a letter today apologising for the delivery delay on my new Evoque. Mine was delivered in March - Landrover need to get their records straight 😀😀😀
Funny if they go on to deliver it o_O

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well guys, my companies fleet provide (Hitachi) have just advised me that my Evoque is "at UK Dealer Compound".
I've emailed the dealer that placed the order for Hitachi (Guy Salmon Coventry) to seek clarification if this means my car is actually physical. My latest delivery date is 6th July, so maybe it may come a little sooner if it is now built!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well guys, my companies fleet provide (Hitachi) have just advised me that my Evoque is "at UK Dealer Compound".
I've emailed the dealer that placed the order for Hitachi (Guy Salmon Coventry) to seek clarification if this means my car is actually physical. My latest delivery date is 6th July, so maybe it may come a little sooner if it is now built!!!!
Lucky you, Hopefully production has now picked up??

·
Registered
4 Posts
The dealer has confirmed this doesn’t mean it’s built but the build is in process. It’s probably sat as a half completed shell in a silent and deserted Halewood 🤬

·
Registered
21 Posts
The dealer has confirmed this doesn’t mean it’s built but the build is in process. It’s probably sat as a half completed shell in a silent and deserted Halewood 🤬
Just to add, I have found in their latest statement. “JLR are still in operation at halewood. They are operating a period of non-production” 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi guys. I've been lurking for a few weeks, as my company car Evoque phev SE was ordered by the leasing company (Hitachi) before Christmas (to beat any potential Brexit no-deal scenario). original (slotted at factory) delivery date was 26th May, but a couple of weeks ago that moved out to 18th June. I am of the opinion that's also a fantasy, as a friend of mine has a friend working at Halewood who today confirms the following:..... "Production started again yesterday (25th May), however the line will only be going 1 week. Then it will shut again for a minimum of 3 weeks due to electronics and semi conductor shortages". So there you have it. Will any cars be completed this week? I guess there may be some lucky people out there, but I am personally settling down to drive my VW Passat PHEV for a couple more months.
Hi, just wondering has your friend of a friend got an update on what is happening with the production of the Evoque at Halewood?

·
Registered
21 Posts
In another piece about this over the weekend I read that lots of manufacturers are in the same position and are looking to go back to more conventional needles on the displays and switchgear 😬😬😬

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just has an update from my local dealer JLR Guy Salmon Northampton and the guy there said at the moment all build slots have been unassigned and all orders bumped to 22MY meaning no more 3d camera for me :mad::mad: and probably about a 2 month delay, I ordered in April for November delivery, thought id be safe...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just has an update from my local dealer JLR Guy Salmon Northampton and the guy there said at the moment all build slots have been unassigned and all orders bumped to 22MY meaning no more 3d camera for me :mad::mad: and probably about a 2 month delay, I ordered in April for November delivery, thought id be safe...
Will be cancelling my 3rd order!

·
Registered
89 Posts
My dealership still confirming build date of 2 July 21, therefore MY21. I have made it quite clear that i will cancel if it is delayed to MY22, I have also emailed JLRAdvice to see if they will clarify build date.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My dealership still confirming build date of 2 July 21, therefore MY21. I have made it quite clear that i will cancel if it is delayed to MY22, I have also emailed JLRAdvice to see if they will clarify build date.
It seems every dealer has a different tale to tell!!

61 - 80 of 96 Posts