Evoque Owners Club banner
461 - 480 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
Autobiography P250 Firenze Red on order Delivery Date? Ordered June 21
193 Posts
Had a call from the dealership today and my order which was ordered in June is now moved to Maybe autumn 22 because or 3D Cameras and wade sensing. Happy to wait as I will end up with a less spec than I have now. I have and use the 360 Cameras I have now. So I will buy a 3 yr Warranty and enjoy my Evoque MY20 for a while longer. Mind you she is like new as only covered 14500 miles.

Reactions: Doink

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,663 Posts
Just got the call from my dealer. Car is at the dealership and apparently everything is present and correct with the exception of the front fog lights I’d added. They’re sending me a revised order form due to the change. Of all the things I thought I may lose due to a shortage of semiconductors it wasn’t the front fogs I’m sure they aren’t exactly brimming with technology?
wow front fog lights missing hmmmm think you can go without lol ... mine are on the vista but I'll wait and see if they are on the car :unsure: glad you got everything else ... which model did you for? any other extras?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Had a call from the dealership today and my order which was ordered in June is now moved to Maybe autumn 22 because or 3D Cameras and wade sensing. Happy to wait as I will end up with a less spec than I have now. I have and use the 360 Cameras I have now. So I will buy a 3 yr Warranty and enjoy my Evoque MY20 for a while longer. Mind you she is like new as only covered 14500 miles.
Weirdly I've just noticed they have added the 360 cameras back into the options list on the configurator after they had removed it for a while, I was hoping they might add it back into my order until I read your comments :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
if I was you I think I would happy to wait as well, but I haven't got the cameras so won't miss them and I have turned off HUD and got used to not using it again so won't really miss that ... it was nice don't get me wrong but I'll save money money I hope with the hybrid :)

·
Registered
Previously owned 2015 TD4 Dynamic Lux in Corris New P300 HST in Santorini Black on order
28 Posts
wow front fog lights missing hmmmm think you can go without lol ... mine are on the vista but I'll wait and see if they are on the car :unsure: glad you got everything else ... which model did you for? any other extras?
Went for the P300 HST in black only other extras added were 3d surrond sound system and premium interior lighting apparently they are fitted. I double checked the interactive drivers display was there after starting to doubt it after reading other posts but apparently all good and like you say I’m sure I can struggle on without the front fogs 😂

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Went for the P300 HST in black only other extras added were 3d surrond sound system and premium interior lighting apparently they are fitted. I double checked the interactive drivers display was there after starting to doubt it after reading other posts but apparently all good and like you say I’m sure I can struggle on without the front fogs 😂
sounds great and nearly here :)

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Weirdly I've just noticed they have added the 360 cameras back into the options list on the configurator after they had removed it for a while, I was hoping they might add it back into my order until I read your comments :rolleyes:
I never knew they had taken them off ... thought you could always add them but when it actually went through to the order through a dealer that's when you got told you weren't allowed them ...

·
Registered
437 Posts
I never knew they had taken them off ... thought you could always add them but when it actually went through to the order through a dealer that's when you got told you weren't allowed them ...
When I last looked they had taken them off the configurator as they have done with the HUD, which is still not showing. Hoping they add the 360 cameras back into our HST order.

·
Registered
23 Posts
well after hearing on the velar forum that some were being stopped adaptive cruise control I again went into panic mode thinking what am I actually getting and has it actually been built so contacted my dealer ... I have to say they have been brilliant and been in touch via email on the same day ... I asked for a copy of vista sheet so I could actually see what I was getting and am satisfied that I'm getting digital dash, adaptive matrix headlights etc in fact what I should be ... build date is 26/11 with delivery into the showroom being 10/12 ... but at least with a copy of my build sheet I've put my mind at ease :)
That’s great news for you. We actually have a Velar HSE and an Evoque SE on order. Had to remove HUD on Velar, and digital dash and 3D camera on Evoque to get delivery this year. Velar ordered May 21 and Evoque September.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Awesome !!! 👍🏻👏🏻

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Just got the call from my dealer. Car is at the dealership and apparently everything is present and correct with the exception of the front fog lights I’d added. They’re sending me a revised order form due to the change. Of all the things I thought I may lose due to a shortage of semiconductors it wasn’t the front fogs I’m sure they aren’t exactly brimming with technology?
Very strange, I thought they were still available as aftermarket extras.
You could always ask the dealer if they could be fitted after they get it ?

Reactions: A17BRY

·
Registered
437 Posts
Very strange, I thought they were still available as aftermarket extras.
You could always ask the dealer if they could be fitted after they get it ?
Never bothered with front fogs for my options, normally I would have as historically they are a visual feature on the front of cars that I really like, but on the evoque you hardly notice them and I can't remember the last time I ever turned the fronts on and even then I'm sure it was just for effect 😉

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
That’s great news for you. We actually have a Velar HSE and an Evoque SE on order. Had to remove HUD on Velar, and digital dash and 3D camera on Evoque to get delivery this year. Velar ordered May 21 and Evoque September.
wow hope you get your delivery this year after that fingers crossed 🤞

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
When I last looked they had taken them off the configurator as they have done with the HUD, which is still not showing. Hoping they add the 360 cameras back into our HST order.
when are you hoping to get yours have you had a date yet ?

·
Registered
437 Posts
when are you hoping to get yours have you had a date yet ?
Well the wife checked in this morning to be told mid to late March! FFS.

Dealership said they had notification this morning not to take anymore Evoque orders as they can't fulfill them ?! Which seems at odds with what I am hearing and seeing here. Bit I always listen to the dealers with a large pinch of salt.

Our spec is not locked in until end of Jan so getting the current build sheet sent over to check and see what other toys we might want to add without impacting the build date any further.

Slightly annoyed as we held of buying a temporary replacement months ago thinking we would be alright looks like we're on the hunt for an interim motor without getting battered by the current high market prices.

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
We were last updated as to it being expected late December, but haven't spoken to the dealership for a couple of months so who knows how it stands. Think I might have them up this week.
have you gone into lockdown yet do you know ,,, another handy thing to have is your vista sheet ...maybe when you email the dealer you can ask for yours and that will give you the specs of the car and also build date and date it's due into dealers . quite handy thing to have really :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
have you gone into lockdown yet do you know ,,, another handy thing to have is your vista maybe when you email the dealer you can ask for yours and that will give you the specs of the car and also build date and date it's due into dealers . quite handy thing to have really :)
End of Jan for lockdown, waiting for build spec to be sent over, which I assume to be the Vista.

·
Registered
5,663 Posts

Dealership said they had notification this morning not to take anymore Evoque orders as they can't fulfill them ?! Which seems at odds with what I am hearing and seeing here. Bit I always listen to the dealers with a large pinch of salt.

Our spec is not locked in until end of Jan so getting the current build sheet sent over to check and see what other toys we might want to add without impacting the build date any further.

Slightly annoyed as we held of buying a temporary replacement months ago thinking we would be alright looks like we're on the hunt for an interim motor without getting battered by the current high market prices.
you replied at the same time as me lol ... oh no that's not good ;( .... I will say if it's any help I was locked in on the 25th Oct ... build date 26th/11 and delivery is 10/12 but handover isn't till 24/12 but dealer seems to think it'll be before then so if you're locked in end of Jan it shouldn't take till end March it should be sooner ;)

·
Registered
4,049 Posts

Found a nice little run about that might put you on…..

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

461 - 480 of 498 Posts