Evoque Owners Club banner
441 - 460 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,663 Posts
Thanks!
Ha yes... we did look at the cover but I have one in the velar and it spends 99% of the time in the centre console compartment so we didn't see the point of ordering it..
very nice that was worth the wait and I'm just not giving up the one I have It might get lost in transit lol

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Out of interest, when did you place the order and was it a private sale or a company lease deal? I've been waiting since February and fed up of the dealer telling me its a priority order. Thanks.
I placed my order with the dealer beginning of Oct and was told I was in build end of oct been told nothing since then mind you but meant to be Dec ... I was told 6-9 months and I think we were all shocked when all of a sudden I was being locked down because of build ... I'm not on lease,

Reactions: Johnleaver

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography 2021
30 Posts
Out of interest, when did you place the order and was it a private sale or a company lease deal? I've been waiting since February and fed up of the dealer telling me its a priority order. Thanks.
Order was placed mid July, it's a business lease but done directly with a main dealer.

Reactions: Johnleaver

·
Registered
210 Posts
Reactions: NickP

·
Registered
MY22, P300e, R-Dynamic S.
22 Posts
Red brake calipers looks so hot!
Safe journeys!

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography on order. Black, black wheels, sliding pano roof, red leather,
12 Posts
Looks reeeeeeaaaaally good!! I too have ordered the Garnet full extended leather interior but have concerns about the colour as I have never seen it in the flesh.
What’s your thoughts on the real colour?? I know it’s not red but interested in yours or others’ thoughts.

congrats again on the arrival of the Storm Trooper 😎

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks reeeeeeaaaaally good!! I too have ordered the Garnet full extended leather interior but have concerns about the colour as I have never seen it in the flesh.
What’s your thoughts on the real colour?? I know it’s not red but interested in yours or others’ thoughts.

I felt it looked more of a dark burgundy when I saw it in a car.

·
Registered
P300e MY2021 Nolita Edition, Seoul Pearl Silver, Nolita Grey roof, sliding sunroof, Cloud , towbar
140 Posts
Wow, looks fantastic!

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography 2021
30 Posts

Hi, sorry for the delayed reply. The week ended on a sour note as I've now got covid.... fun times!

We're very, very happy with the interior, as BJD says it's more a burgundy or deep wine colour, really looks nice in the flesh and not in your face.

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Hi, sorry for the delayed reply. The week ended on a sour note as I've now got covid.... fun times!

We're very, very happy with the interior, as BJD says it's more a burgundy or deep wine colour, really looks nice in the flesh and not in your face.
oh no ... hope you make a speedy recovery :(

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography 2021
30 Posts
oh no ... hope you make a speedy recovery :(
Thanks Angel, mild symptoms at the moment thankfully hopefully it stays like that.

I've had a heavy cold all week and my wife and I have been testing everyday as she's a primary school teacher and has kids off, but they kept coming up negative until Friday when I tested positive and then confirmed by PCR. Her tests are all still negative and just awaiting her PCR result but would be surprised if that's any different she has no cold or anything.

I work from home so no idea how I'd have caught it if it wasn't via her, but who knows!

Anyway if anyone you know has a cold... likelihood it isn't just a cold. I have none of the of the other symptoms they talk about.. cough/fever/loss of taste etc

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
Thanks Angel, mild symptoms at the moment thankfully hopefully it stays like that.

I've had a heavy cold all week and my wife and I have been testing everyday as she's a primary school teacher and has kids off, but they kept coming up negative until Friday when I tested positive and then confirmed by PCR. Her tests are all still negative and just awaiting her PCR result but would be surprised if that's any different she has no cold or anything.

I work from home so no idea how I'd have caught it if it wasn't via her, but who knows!

Anyway if anyone you know has a cold... likelihood it isn't just a cold. I have none of the of the other symptoms they talk about.. cough/fever/loss of taste etc
and they say children can't pass it on ! .. My daughter is also a primary school teacher and had last Christmas from her children when her bubble burst ... hopefully you won't get it to badly and you'll be out driving soon :)

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography 2021
30 Posts
and they say children can't pass it on ! .. My daughter is also a primary school teacher and had last Christmas from her children when her bubble burst ... hopefully you won't get it to badly and you'll be out driving soon :)
Thanks! Fingers & toes are crossed!

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography on order. Black, black wheels, sliding pano roof, red leather,
12 Posts

Thanks Nick. Really sorry to hear about the ‘Rona’. Speedy recovery, my friend.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Get well very soon & enjoy your car.

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
well after hearing on the velar forum that some were being stopped adaptive cruise control I again went into panic mode thinking what am I actually getting and has it actually been built so contacted my dealer ... I have to say they have been brilliant and been in touch via email on the same day ... I asked for a copy of vista sheet so I could actually see what I was getting and am satisfied that I'm getting digital dash, adaptive matrix headlights etc in fact what I should be ... build date is 26/11 with delivery into the showroom being 10/12 ... but at least with a copy of my build sheet I've put my mind at ease :)

·
Registered
Previously owned 2015 TD4 Dynamic Lux in Corris New P300 HST in Santorini Black on order
28 Posts
Just got the call from my dealer. Car is at the dealership and apparently everything is present and correct with the exception of the front fog lights I’d added. They’re sending me a revised order form due to the change. Of all the things I thought I may lose due to a shortage of semiconductors it wasn’t the front fogs I’m sure they aren’t exactly brimming with technology?

441 - 460 of 498 Posts