Evoque Owners Club banner
301 - 320 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
3,129 Posts
Hi can you please post the list I can’t see the list via the link.
Many Thanks
I was also missing the 'CHECK VEHICLE AVAILABILITY' section where you can select a vehicle - I refreshed the page and it appeared!

Coded by the same team that maintains Pivi Pro ;)

·
Registered
Now departed MY 18, 2..0 Diesel Ingenium Auto; Firenze Red
157 Posts
I now have a provisional build date of mid November. Apparently my order has moved to the “confirmed” stage. Although that’s no guarantee it is, in fact, confirmed.

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,367 Posts
I now have a provisional build date of mid November. Apparently my order has moved to the “confirmed” stage. Although that’s no guarantee it is, in fact, confirmed.
nearly there how exciting ;)

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography on order
15 Posts
Yes congrats Richard!

I have to say I'm currently in a state of shock, I rang our dealer for an update as people seemed to be getting a few build dates now coming out of the holding pool, and I have just received their reply.....

Ours has a scheduled build date of the 29th of this month, in just over two weeks time! :eek::D Can't quite believe it and had to re-read their email a couple of times, they couldn't believe it either when they saw it on screen. Obviously it could still be pushed back, but has proper put a smile on my face.

There's hope for all you waiting out there that things are speeding up! (y)

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,301 Posts
Shame it took you to email them for an update, you'd think they would have been straight on the phone to you with the good news?

In any case good news all the same

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography on order
15 Posts
Shame it took you to email them for an update, you'd think they would have been straight on the phone to you with the good news?

In any case good news all the same
Ha yes very true, although I'm dealing with the corporate team rather than your traditional floor salesmen so I think with the quantities they deal with they probably aren't checking orders every week.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve had a P200 R-dynamic SE on order since mid May, and no updates since then. Went into the dealership yesterday and decided to upgrade to p250 and drop the 360 cameras in the hope that it’ll speed things up- will share an update if it does the trick!

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I’ve had a P200 R-dynamic SE on order since mid May, and no updates since then. Went into the dealership yesterday and decided to upgrade to p250 and drop the 360 cameras in the hope that it’ll speed things up- will share an update if it does the trick!
now that would be interesting as I heard that if included these it slowed it down by at least 12 months ... what did your dealer actually say?

·
Registered
Autobiography P250 Firenze Red on order Delivery Date? Ordered June 21
185 Posts
I have a P250 Autobiography on order since mid June. Had my monthly update from the dealer this month and still no delivery date. I do have the 3D camera In the spec so could be a long wait. 😔

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
I have a P250 Autobiography on order since mid June. Had my monthly update from the dealer this month and still no delivery date. I do have the 3D camera In the spec so could be a long wait. 😔
yep it's the cameras that are the problem and the HUD I kept them off mine as it was still 6-9 months without the cameras and no end in sight if I added them so went without ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
now that would be interesting as I heard that if included these it slowed it down by at least 12 months ... what did your dealer actually say?
Nothing concrete unfortunately - but they have a list of options and specs which are most likely to delay orders: p200 engine and 360 cameras are two of those. They've got similar info to what's on the land rover website - and said that am existing order of a p250 with my options is likely to be a maximum delivery time of 6-9 months from Sept 1st (so March-June '22). The p200 was 12 months +.

Given how unpredictable supply chains are, I take it with a pinch of salt - but hopefully I've got a better shot of getting a car delivered quicker by going with these specs

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had a provisional bulid date of mid November (doing without the 360 camera as even with a bui;d slot couldn't add it back on the order added a spacesaver spare to order today and was told build date had moved back approx 3 weeks to Dec so on track for Jan Delivery. ( obviously things can change) im not overly bothered espescially if my current car value keeps going up at the rate it has in the last 2 months. (will edit my signature to show spec changes)

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Nothing concrete unfortunately - but they have a list of options and specs which are most likely to delay orders: p200 engine and 360 cameras are two of those. They've got similar info to what's on the land rover website - and said that am existing order of a p250 with my options is likely to be a maximum delivery time of 6-9 months from Sept 1st (so March-June '22). The p200 was 12 months +.

Given how unpredictable supply chains are, I take it with a pinch of salt - but hopefully I've got a better shot of getting a car delivered quicker by going with these specs
I think you're onto a winner dropping the cameras 6-9 months ... in reality you're not going to miss them :)

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
wow just had a email to say my build slot is this week and delivery should be mid Dec which I have to admit has taken me by surprise so I think things are moving. I only ordered beginning of October.

·
Registered
On order: MY22 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE D200 Auto - Carpathian Grey
4 Posts
wow just had a email to say my build slot is this week and delivery should be mid Dec which I have to admit has taken me by surprise so I think things are moving. I only ordered beginning of October.
Wow! That is quick! I’ve not heard anything since ordering early August. I’ve chased my dealer for an update 2 weeks in a row now and heard nothing back 😭 I sold my car last week, to cash in on the current used car values, so hoping I get an update soon 🤞🏻

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Wow! That is quick! I’ve not heard anything since ordering early August. I’ve chased my dealer for an update 2 weeks in a row now and heard nothing back 😭 I sold my car last week, to cash in on the current used car values, so hoping I get an update soon 🤞🏻
oh no well things are moving .... unless my dealer is wrong .. must admit that's the only reason I ordered one because of the great prices at the moment but kept hold of mine till new one comes in :)

·
Registered
On order: MY22 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE D200 Auto - Carpathian Grey
4 Posts
oh no well things are moving .... unless my dealer is wrong .. must admit that's the only reason I ordered one because of the great prices at the moment but kept hold of mine till new one comes in :)
A dealer offered me a price I just couldn’t refuse so decided to sell up and bought an old clio to use as a runaround until the Evoque arrives. They did warn me it could be Q2 next year until it arrives but hoping that’s not the case given how many people seem to be getting build dates now

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
A dealer offered me a price I just couldn’t refuse so decided to sell up and bought an old clio to use as a runaround until the Evoque arrives. They did warn me it could be Q2 next year until it arrives but hoping that’s not the case given how many people seem to be getting build dates now
am crossing everything for you ... I told them that they couldn't have my car as I needed it so I got them to guarantee the price for when the new one arrives which was meant to be march /April time..

·
Registered
410 Posts
Just had it confirmed that we are not getting the spec ordered 😒. Considering cancelling the order and holding on till next year.

301 - 320 of 341 Posts