Evoque Owners Club banner
281 - 300 of 341 Posts

·
Registered
P300E on order autobiography
5,367 Posts
Nice, any additional options?

Must be a good product if you're on you're third :) Ours will be our first.
just a couple miss my red and always wanted my opening pano roof which can now be option , wireless charger, black pack, and privacy glass.. just noticed what extras did you get? you'll love it I'm sure they're fab I like them anyway ..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a P300e Autobiography, carpathian grey, black pack, contrast roof, privacy glass mid April 2021. Advised by the dealer that it has a build slot early November and should be with the dealer by mid November (no word on any tech not available). They also told me they’d had a communication from Land Rover this week to say that any build dates loaded into the system that are pre December can be relied on.

I’ll still only believe it when I see it on my drive.

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography on order
15 Posts
just a couple miss my red and always wanted my opening pano roof which can now be option , wireless charger, black pack, and privacy glass.. just noticed what extras did you get? you'll love it I'm sure they're fab I like them anyway ..
Sounds great (y)
We've just added on the privacy glass and the black alloys as the car is on a lease and some options just got silly with the monthlies. We thought about the black pack but when I looked into it all I could see that changed were the removal rose gold lettering which is exclusive to the autobiography and also rose gold air strips, as it's my wife's car she wanted those to stay.

·
Registered
P300e Autobiography on order
15 Posts
Ordered a P300e Autobiography, carpathian grey, black pack, contrast roof, privacy glass mid April 2021. Advised by the dealer that it has a build slot early November and should be with the dealer by mid November (no word on any tech not available). They also told me they’d had a communication from Land Rover this week to say that any build dates loaded into the system that are pre December can be relied on.

That's great news for you Westy, will keep my fingers crossed for you. Ours was ordered a couple of months after yours so I'm thinking it will be towards March by the time ours makes an appearance.

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
Sounds great (y)
We've just added on the privacy glass and the black alloys as the car is on a lease and some options just got silly with the monthlies. We thought about the black pack but when I looked into it all I could see that changed were the removal rose gold lettering which is exclusive to the autobiography and also rose gold air strips, as it's my wife's car she wanted those to stay.
I had no option with the red to get the black pack seems LR have decided in their wisdom to force me into having it lol ... but I'm with your wife although I do have have the rose gold air strips at the moment they look great maybe time for a change for me .. so just added black wheels to go with it . But I bet your wife if she's anything like me will fall in love with the handles first that's still my favourite thing about the whole car... :)

·
Registered
5,367 Posts

how exciting nearly there ;)

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
332 Posts
I can definitely recommend the tilt and slide opening panoramic roof. Both my previous Evoques had the fixed glass roof and I thought the opening feature was unnecessary...but now I have it I absolutely love it and use it every day if it's not raining. 😊

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

·
Registered
5,367 Posts
4ndy I know my last opening sunroof was my FL2 and that’s going back a few years … am very excited at the thought of pressing a button and letting the sunlight in 😏

Reactions: 4ndy

·
Registered
2016 Range Rover Evoque 2.0 TD4 HSE Dynamic
9 Posts

·
Registered
5,367 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all
This will be my first. I ordered a p300e in June and have been told that it will be with the dealer ( stratstone nottingham ) by the end of January. If this turns out to be correct it would mean I only have a new number plate for approximately 1 month. Can I (and would you ) delay the registration for a month ?

·
Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
3,302 Posts
Yes, some have for September just gone

·
Registered
Autobiography P250 Firenze Red on order Delivery Date? Ordered June 21
185 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
So if it’s 6-9 months for Evoque, but does that mean 6-9 months if ordered today. What is the delay for previously ordered cars, which have had previous build dates?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hi all
This will be my first. I ordered a p300e in June and have been told that it will be with the dealer ( stratstone nottingham ) by the end of January. If this turns out to be correct it would mean I only have a new number plate for approximately 1 month. Can I (and would you ) delay the registration for a month ?
I would delay, you've waited this long so another few weeks won't hurt and you have the privilege of having a new number from the first date possible for as long as possible.

Small privalages but it's your money and you've worked for it so yes. If it makes you happy do it. I would do the same. In fact I'm down for a December 31st delivery if you believe that and I'm still considering holding off 🤣

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi can you please post the list I can’t see the list via the link.
Many Thanks
It’s not a list. It’s an interactive page with drop down for each model

·
Registered
9 Posts
that's a handy link ty... typical I nearly went for the velar but stuck with evoque ... oh well it'll be worth it :) ..
Me too, actually ordered the Velar and switched to Evoque next day

·
Registered
5,367 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
what made you change?
Few reasons. I didn’t need the extra space the Velar offers and the Evoque was £100 a month cheaper. I think Velar is due a facelift too.

Reactions: Angel

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi all
Mine arrived at dealer end of July, but delayed having it till September, even though it is on a private plate.

Reactions: Nics-WoodPecker
281 - 300 of 341 Posts