Evoque Owners Club banner
221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just an update from me, as my dealer has been back in touch. Based upon the bulletin posted by Johnleaver above, I asked my dealer if there was a benefit in amending my order from a P200 to a P250. It took a while and he came back and advised (confirmed?) the following:

For Evoque P200 models, which are currently in the Holding Pool, we are being advised that delivery will be 12 months from 1st September 2020.

The good news is that P250 models do have a shorter lead time and we are being advised that the lead time will be between 6 and 9 months from 1st September 2021.

Unfortunately the 12-way electric driver memory seat option is one which is restricted.

To sum up, we would be able to amend your order to an Evoque P250 S R-Dynamic for delivery in 6 to 9 months’ time but you would need to forego the memory seat function. If you keep the memory seat option, the order will be 12 months plus.

So bear in mind my initial order was early July, because that had stayed in the holding pool, its being treated as a new order from JLRs build perspective.

We are all doomed. And you can’t have memory seats (certain alloys are off the menu as well) to ease the pain.

Regards,
Richard
Oh no, I suspect that means I have also gone to the back of queue. I had to alter my order a few weeks ago to drop some tech otherwise it would be a 12-month+ wait. Having ordered in May I was hoping it would at least get a build slot this year, but your dealer update implies 6-9 months. If that's the case, I'm going to have to cancel. Looking quite like a nearly new Q3 off a forecourt somewhere :confused:

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE 2.0 D200 Diesel Auto - 2022. Seol Pearl Silver, Black Roof, Privacy
15 Posts
Getting the feeling that my May order of a D200 R Dynamic SE will still be six months without a lot of the tech . Tow bar, 3D surround camera etc🙁

·
Registered
47 Posts
Getting the feeling that my May order of a D200 R Dynamic SE will still be six months without a lot of the tech . Tow bar, 3D surround camera etc🙁
Who know when delivery will be. JLR nor the dealers are helpful.
If you build your car in LR website today, it mentions some delay because of semi-conductors, but you would read what is said to be a few weeks or months at most. There is no mention of a 12 month wait!
Land Rover is the worst car company I have ever dealt with. Doesn’t care about its customers, little information and no sense of concern or apology.
Bet you £10 I won’t be seeing anything until 22 Rev, one yr after order.

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE 2.0 D200 Diesel Auto - 2022. Seol Pearl Silver, Black Roof, Privacy
15 Posts
Agree, twin tracking Q3 car based on assumed negative response from dealer.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Ordered the wives car in early June and just had a build date of 31st December. We sold her's in June at the same time so looking for an interim car now :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
3 cars our company have on order have all been given build dates of November today. Bit strange as they were ordered in February, April and June. Fingers crossed they're catching up. Or pessimistically they're giving build dates to avoid losing orders and will then change their minds again in October.

·
Registered
47 Posts
3 cars our company have on order have all been given build dates of November today. Bit strange as they were ordered in February, April and June. Fingers crossed they're catching up. Or pessimistically they're giving build dates to avoid losing orders and will then change their minds again in October.
Mine on order since end April. Heard nothing further. Sold my car and then had to purchase car on ebay as delivery delayed so much. Thanks JLR - you are not concerned, sympathetic or helpful , nor informative.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just heard from dealer. If I want to keep the 360 camera which dealer kindly offered as a free option as not on MY22 cars, then long delays, do not know how long, but don’t believe taking orders at the moment. If I remove this then delivery will be quicker - don’t know when but will be end of yr I guess. C’mon JLR, my original order was April and you still haven’t reallocated my car a build slot , after cancellubg dlot twice, and mentioning even longer delays. Shoukd I not be in the before August holding pool? Not very good and no apology or sympathy or proper expmanation from JLR. They could at least throw in a free umbrella!
Starting to get fed up…… Don’t mind waiting a few months as I gave now overcome the hasske of selling my car and travelling 800 miles or so to Scotland for my stand in ebay car.
Have to say, ebay offered better service and customer care.
I’m definitely not paying the same for a car with no 360 camera.
I just want a realistic delivery date so I know where I stand.
JKR should be ashamed.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I am waiting to see if they have tried to remove any of my options, they haven't mentioned it and I don't want to ask for fear of the answer :LOL:. In all reality, if they are telling me Dec 31st I don't expect to see it this side of March. Wifes already mithering me to get her a replacement as we sold hers while I thought the prices were going to get no higher :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Previously owned 2015 TD4 Dynamic Lux in Corris New P300 HST in Santorini Black on order
20 Posts
Dealer contacted me today for the first time since I placed the order in May. Car is now expected at dealership 21st November. Was originally allocated 23 September build before being unslotted so keeping fingers crossed that it comes through

·
Registered
15 Posts
Had update on Evoque delivery. Ordered end of May, now expected end March 2022 without 3D surround camera and interactive drivers display. Also have been told delivery might go back and will be updated monthly!
No adjustment for reduced spec. vehicle!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Had update on Evoque delivery. Ordered end of May, now expected end March 2022 without 3D surround camera and interactive drivers display. Also have been told delivery might go back and will be updated monthly!
No adjustment for reduced spec. vehicle!
My update is if ordering with no 3d “forecasted” delivery end q1 2022, if with 3d end q2 2022. These are only guess dates as far as I can see. I thought cars ordered before August 2022 were in the holding pool and therefore should have allocated dates by now, not vague unallocated dates.
I didn’t see why I should opt for a non 3d camera car and lose nearly £600.
If I get my car by June next year I can cope, but if there is not any sign of firm dates by beginning of next yr I will be starting to get fed up and start looking for something else….

I would have thought that semi conductor supplies should be reverting back to normal slowly, so at least cars in the system should be built by February next yr at the latest.

The other major manufacturer with the worst delay I can see is Peugeot, quoting up to six months. Why is Land Rover so much worse.

There should be far better communication from Land Rover head office, they are just treating their customers as if they don’t care.

Might have to contact JLR directly to ask for clarification.

Luckiky my ebay 308 is going strong…….

·
Registered
2015 2.2 auto Dynamic Fuji White
17 Posts
I hate reading this thread now! We ordered a P300E in June and I have just persuaded my wife to sell her Evoque as the prices are good, which we did on Tuesday assuming supplies would gradually sort themselves out and a couple of months with a V50 ebay tip car would be OK. She is already moaning about, I wont be showing her this thread.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I hate reading this thread now! We ordered a P300E in June and I have just persuaded my wife to sell her Evoque as the prices are good, which we did on Tuesday assuming supplies would gradually sort themselves out and a couple of months with a V50 ebay tip car would be OK. She is already moaning about, I wont be showing her this thread.
That’s the thing - there should by now be allocated dates for all pre August ordered cars, all to be delivered by March 2022, but no…..
I sold my car 10 days ago and luckily have my ebay 308. If not I’d gave problems, not that Land Rover care.
Are current cars not even getting digital dashboards, i.e. Just getting analogue dials as on S trim. If so are JLR offering a discount for this lower equipment, ir even offering a free umbrelka????!!!!!!

·
Registered
Previously owned 2015 TD4 Dynamic Lux in Corris New P300 HST in Santorini Black on order
20 Posts
That’s the thing - there should by now be allocated dates for all pre August ordered cars, all to be delivered by March 2022, but no…..
I sold my car 10 days ago and luckily have my ebay 308. If not I’d gave problems, not that Land Rover care.
Are current cars not even getting digital dashboards, i.e. Just getting analogue dials as on S trim. If so are JLR offering a discount for this lower equipment, ir even offering a free umbrelka????!!!!!!
I ordered a P300HST in May and have been given a November delivery date. I only added s few extras (3d surround sound system, interior lighting upgrade, front fog lights) but I haven't been informed of any deviation from design specification. I'll be really disappointed if things like the interactive instrument cluster etc are downgraded without mention from the dealer. The only things showing as not currently configurable on the drive the deal website are 3d surrond camera and head up display

221 - 236 of 236 Posts