Evoque Owners Club banner
201 - 220 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Original delivery date was 31st July, so not terrible in the grand scheme of things. I bagged a build slot at the end of May, so I'm not sure when the original order was placed.
Ordered end of April. Build slot early July then end of August. Now unallocated. You seem to have been lucky!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Very lucky indeed! The spec was locked down when I got the slot, so I'm not sure if that made a difference?

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for everyone else here who's got delays!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Collected my P300e Autobiography yesterday after 3 orders and 49 weeks. Well worth it lovely car, inside and out a little pocket rocket too, such a pleasure after 6 years in a D180 Disco Sport. My thoughts are with you all still waiting for yours, but definitely worth the stress I went through.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Collected my P300e Autobiography yesterday after 3 orders and 49 weeks. Well worth it lovely car, inside and out a little pocket rocket too, such a pleasure after 6 years in a D180 Disco Sport. My thoughts are with you all still waiting for yours, but definitely worth the stress I went through.
That's brilliant news, congratulations! Mine is currently with the dealer, due to be delivered a week tomorrow. Getting excited!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hope you like it as much as I do mine

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've no doubt I will! Any pictures of yours?!
Will try, not very tech savvy but will give it a go over the next couple of days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So pleased for you. My d200 autobiography could be another 3 months. It’s the not knowing what’s the problem

·
Registered
Now departed MY 18, 2..0 Diesel Ingenium Auto; Firenze Red
154 Posts
Just an update from me, as my dealer has been back in touch. Based upon the bulletin posted by Johnleaver above, I asked my dealer if there was a benefit in amending my order from a P200 to a P250. It took a while and he came back and advised (confirmed?) the following:

For Evoque P200 models, which are currently in the Holding Pool, we are being advised that delivery will be 12 months from 1st September 2020.

The good news is that P250 models do have a shorter lead time and we are being advised that the lead time will be between 6 and 9 months from 1st September 2021.

Unfortunately the 12-way electric driver memory seat option is one which is restricted.

To sum up, we would be able to amend your order to an Evoque P250 S R-Dynamic for delivery in 6 to 9 months’ time but you would need to forego the memory seat function. If you keep the memory seat option, the order will be 12 months plus.

So bear in mind my initial order was early July, because that had stayed in the holding pool, its being treated as a new order from JLRs build perspective.

We are all doomed. And you can’t have memory seats (certain alloys are off the menu as well) to ease the pain.

Regards,
Richard

·
Registered
6 Posts
You have to laugh or else you'll end up crying whilst watching your hundredth evoque-themed YouTube video of the day.
I ordered my p300e r-dynamic HSE back in February and after being promised an April delivery, then May, June, blah blah blah I've stopped asking. In July I had to re-spec the car as the change of model year meant some options were no longer available. So God only knows what position I'm in. I'd gladly take 1 key fob right now but I'll be miffed if I have to drop my 14 way heated and cooled seats! #FirstWorldProblems 😀

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice! What's a few of the standout features so far?
The 360 camera is pretty amazing, makes manoeuvring a breeze. The Pivi Pro is miles ahead of the old InControl system too, though most reviews are right; the interface lags a little. Seats are infinitely more comfortable than any of my previous Evoques (standard leather seats) and the interior is just a lovely place to be.
The hybrid system is top drawer as well, the transition from EV to petrol is seamless and pretty unnoticeable unless you're listening carefully or putting the boot down. Speaking of which, it's pretty rapid on acceleration as well and definitely put a smile on my face! 😂

All in all, I'd say even those of you with delivery dates that have been heavily impacted will agree its well worth the wait!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ordered mine in January and only got it last week 01/09. Delays caused by shortage of microchips across the industry.
Good news that you've got your car at last. How many weeks before delivery did they give you a definite date for collection?

201 - 220 of 236 Posts