Evoque Owners Club banner
181 - 200 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Do not know if slot allocated. Should get update next week.
Second hand cars offered seem to be current demonstrators that will be available end of year!! One car enquired about advertised as 210 miles. Dealer said it was current demonstrator and would have circa 6,000miles on clock when released?

Thought production of MY21 finished and now MY22 being built?
Do not know if slot allocated. Should get update next week.
Second hand cars offered seem to be current demonstrators that will be available end of year!! One car enquired about advertised as 210 miles. Dealer said it was current demonstrator and would have circa 6,000miles on clock when released?

Thought production of MY21 finished and now MY22 being built?
We’ll, if it’s not a MY21 car it’ll be a MY22 car with at least the same spec as MY21. Except for loss of 360 camera what else is different in MY22, if anything.
Land Rover isn’t very clear on this!

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE 2.0 D200 Diesel Auto - 2022. Seol Pearl Silver, Black Roof, Privacy
15 Posts
Fingers crossed for you mate.

Must admit I'm getting a bit despondent with lack of positive updates and feedback and worry that me and others will not get the Evoque we ordered and paid a deposit on in good faith!

Strange times

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dealership have finally confirmed my car is in build, but won't give firm dates for delivery, which is kind of understandable I guess. Indicative date for delivery to the dealership is still 10th Sep, so fingers still crossed for that. No indication of whether the spec or anything else has been changed so I'm still expecting MY21 with surround camera etc

·
Registered
Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE 2.0 D200 Diesel Auto - 2022. Seol Pearl Silver, Black Roof, Privacy
15 Posts
Good news, fingers crossed.

Just received update that because my car ordered before Aug 8th it is a priority order and LR will provide further update mid Sept 🙏

·
Registered
168 Posts
Great news, hopefully yours won't get lost in transit! However at the weekend went and inspected mine prior to September collection, glad I did as there is a reasonable size indent in the rear centre arm rest. They have said it will be sorted prior to collection, will have been 49 weeks to the day since I placed my first order.

·
Registered
47 Posts

Just received update that because my car ordered before Aug 8th it is a priority order and LR will provide further update mid Sept 🙏
I ordered end of April so presumably mine is a priority order as well. Told it will be MY22, but they will add 360 camera for free.
Hope MY 22 has lost nothing else?!

·
Registered
21 Posts

Awesome, my Salesman is back from Holiday next week so I'll be looking for an update,mine was ordered before 8th August as well so hopefully a priority order.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Anyone know difference between MY21 and MY22?
£D 360 Cameras are a cost option on MY 22 9probably due to semi conductor issue) not sure on other changes.as I ordered in July and teh Surround camera was an option i ticked so didn't see configurator for MY21

·
Registered
47 Posts
Cheers. Pity Land Rover can’t be a bit mire helpful as to spec or delivery times. Other manufacturers don’t seem to be affected so much!

·
Registered
21 Posts
My Order form has an expected delivery date of Late November. Though tht may be just because the dealer said 4 to 5 months when i was speccing the car up. I knew there were delays as a mates order was delayed a few weeks so if it come in NOv the great if its early 2022 then thats fine as well for me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
When did you order yours Jasgas?

Ive been told order now unallocated but should be by end of quarter 4 2021. Was due early Juky then end of August. Ordered end of APRIL 2021.

·
Registered
21 Posts
When did you order yours Jasgas?

Ive been told order now unallocated but should be by end of quarter 4 2021. Was due early Juky then end of August. Ordered end of APRIL 2021.
Gi, ordered mine end of July, not been allocated a build slot as of yet, but was told at point of order that it would be unallocated for a few weeks. Hence my tboughts will likely be early next year when i get it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
More or less the same feedback from my dealer. After receiving update re priority order, now told next update mid September by JL Unallocated and intimated end of Q4 2021.
As previous posts beginning to assume end of year or early 2022.
Still worth waiting for.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just had an e-mail from the dealership that my car will be delivered on the 10th Sep! I was half expecting the date to slip again a little, but I'm pleasantly surprised! Just waiting now to see whether they'll offer me more on the part-ex due to prices increasing. Happy days!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just had an e-mail from the dealership that my car will be delivered on the 10th Sep! I was half expecting the date to slip again a little, but I'm pleasantly surprised! Just waiting now to see whether they'll offer me more on the part-ex due to prices increasing. Happy days!
When did you order, and did the date slip?

·
Registered
28 Posts
When did you order, and did the date slip?
Original delivery date was 31st July, so not terrible in the grand scheme of things. I bagged a build slot at the end of May, so I'm not sure when the original order was placed.

181 - 200 of 236 Posts