Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I ordered a Evoque 300e Auto back in early Dec and delivery was meant to early April however every week the delivery is getting pushed back. Now its due to get to dealer at the end of May with delivery about 10 days after.

I keep getting the excuse of part supply shortage but I see others are getting their cars. Does anyone have any info as I'm getting nowhere talking to Lex Autolease (as its a company car) or the dealer.....

Cheers

·
Registered
P300e
202 Posts
We got a ready built MY21 P300e Dynamic SE delvered in 7 days.

It had only been at the dealers for 2 days when I located it.

·
Registered
P300e MY2021 Nolita Edition, Seoul Pearl Silver, Nolita Grey roof, sliding sunroof, Cloud , towbar
99 Posts
I ordered a P300e end of October.... Still waiting for delivery

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered September for end January delivery but it kept moving back. It was finally delivered to a dealer around 2/3 weeks ago but it's being held awaiting a fix to a seatbelt recall. As you say others are receiving deliveries. mine is also a company car through a lease company, I've come to the (unfounded) conclusion private buyers who are in a better position to kick up a fuss are being prioritised

·
Registered
P300e MY2021 Nolita Edition, Seoul Pearl Silver, Nolita Grey roof, sliding sunroof, Cloud , towbar
99 Posts
Mine is also a private car... no luck in getting it prioritised

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
191 Posts
There appears to be no simple answer to the delivery delays. My car was only built in February and yet it was ready for me to collect at my local dealership first week of March.... no delays and much sooner than expected.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey,

I ordered a Evoque 300e Auto back in early Dec and delivery was meant to early April however every week the delivery is getting pushed back. Now its due to get to dealer at the end of May with delivery about 10 days after.

I keep getting the excuse of part supply shortage but I see others are getting their cars. Does anyone have any info as I'm getting nowhere talking to Lex Autolease (as its a company car) or the dealer.....

Cheers
Mine is a company car through Lex, ordered in September and it was delivered 3 weeks ago. There was a couple of factory delays and then a delay reported transporting it to the UK.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ve a company car order, placed in December and originally told March and latest is end of may. Mainly due to Covid in the factory, less people working and the semi conductor shortage in the car industry as the reasons given. I’m seeing some on the road now, so hoping it won’t be much longer. I’ve ordered a p300e r dynamic s.

·
Registered
MY21 P300e R-Dynamic HSE Eiger Grey
5 Posts
I'm still waiting on my p300e. Order in February but in March was told "Due to engineering reasons beyond our control, we have unfortunately encountered a delay on the build date of some of our plug-in hybrid models." ETA was 21/5/21.
Then late March was told it had been put back til 4th June and today have been informed its now going to be July.

·
Registered
Mercedes GLC 220d courtesy car
44 Posts
I'm still waiting on my p300e. Order in February but in March was told "Due to engineering reasons beyond our control, we have unfortunately encountered a delay on the build date of some of our plug-in hybrid models." ETA was 21/5/21.
Then late March was told it had been put back til 4th June and today have been informed its now going to be July.
My p300e R-Dynamic SE was ordered 12th Feb, company car via Lex. Was originally told 4th June, chased end of last week and now told due to dealer 18th June. Just waiting for it to go into July next :sleep: Had my pod-point fitted in March 🤣

·
Registered
RR Evoque SE MY'22 P300e
14 Posts
My dealer send to me yesterday this message from JLR .

We continue to experience disruption and supply shortages and appreciate the difficulties in managing retailer and customer expectations as a result, in particular the current battery shortages leading to longer lead times and delays in slotting PHEV vehicles. We also address the high levels of WIP (Work in Progress) at a number of our manufacturing sites, a huge amount of effort has gone into clearing these vehicles and we are now operating at BAU (Business as Usual) levels.

Since the last communication addressing build and supplier disruption the situation regarding the impact of the ongoing global COVID 19 pandemic remains dynamic, but we continue to take every possible action to minimise disruption and delays to our retailer and customers. Supply challenges are being experienced across the automotive industry and due to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic it is impossible to know the full scale and impact of problems in advance. Some areas of our Solihull and Castle Bromwich manufacturing facilities will be operating a limited period of planned non-production from Monday 12th April as a result of parts supply shortages linked with Covid-19. We are working closely with our supplier partners to minimise further impacts

PHEV Production:

At this point, a shortfall in the supply of batteries is impacting our ability to support our PHEV offerings and this means reduced build volumes over the coming months. As a result, we expect to see a number of orders at ‘unslotted’ status i.e., they do not have a build date for a period of time. Every effort is being made to slot orders at the earliest opportunity but build and delivery times for PHEV vehicles will be longer as a result. Efforts are ongoing to secure improved supply and provide greater certainty for you and our customers and all existing unslotted orders will be slotted before the new order slotting dates listed below.

Unslotted & new orders placed

F-PACE
- The earliest available build slot is likely to be in October/November for existing unslotted and new orders
E-PACE - The earliest available build slot is likely to be July for existing unslotted orders and October for new orders
Defender - The earliest available build slot is likely to be in October/November for existing unslotted and new orders
Discovery Sport - The earliest available build slot is likely to be September for existing unslotted orders and October for new orders
Range Rover Evoque - The earliest available build slot is likely to be October for existing unslotted orders and November for new orders
Range Rover Velar - The earliest available build slot is likely to be August for existing unslotted orders and October for new orders
Range Rover & Range Rover Sport – The earliest available build slot is likely to be in May for existing unslotted and new orders

Please manage customer expectations accordingly as we work to secure a build slot for customer PHEV vehicles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This makes total sense to be honest. But theirs dealers out there saying “I can guarantee July slots” , but clearly trying to get the order. They all Just need to be open and honest about it. It’s basically 6 months in reality. But let’s hope everyone who has an order gets theirs soon. Good luck all!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I like the way they use an Acronym but then have to tell us what the meaning is. WIP & BAU, when all along their dealers DGAF. (Don’t Give A ****)

·
Registered
RR Evoque SE MY'22 P300e
14 Posts
The dealer told me that the car would normally be delivered in the last days of August. I placed the order April 22nd. I hope to receive it by then.

·
Registered
120 Posts
What happens, do these build delays mean cars will be built to the MY22 specification?

·
Registered
31 Posts
What happens, do these build delays mean cars will be built to the MY22 specification?
Is Halewood now open? Can’t find any info. Dealet e mailed me ten days ago to say car on track for original build date in July.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I also can not find any info re Halewood & no matter how often I ask my dealer, if production has re-started, I don't get a response. On Friday I telephoned the Halewood plant, however there was a recorded message saying the switchboard is currently unmanned!!! I take this to mean that production is still stopped.

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic HSE, Eiger grey, black pack, black alloys, sliding pano roof, red calipers, etc
191 Posts
My neighbour was at the dealership yesterday, hopng to order a new P300e but was told that delivery could not be guaranteed this year.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts