Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
For those of you who expect your order to go through this month, when have use been told when you will take delivery of the car?
I ordered: 3rd nov
Order going through: This month
Expected delivery date: August

·
Registered
208 Posts
Mr Bear said:
Hi all,
For those of you who expect your order to go through this month, when have use been told when you will take delivery of the car?
I ordered: 3rd nov
Order going through: This month
Expected delivery date: August

There may be a difference between what you refer to as your order 'going through' and an actual build date. First, your order goes to the factory, then you get a final chance to make any specification changes, then your build date will be about a month after this, then it may take a week to ten days to delivery. I ordered 10 October, the order went to the factory in December, I was able to make changes up to 31 January, the build date is scheduled for 24 February, and, hopefully, I will take delivery early March (I originally ordered it with a view to 1 March delivery).

·
Registered
141 Posts
I ordered my TD4 in mid-Nov11 and had a phone call last week saying it is going on the production line Monday 27th Feb, and to expect delivery 2 weeks after.
Originally I was told 26th March delivery so looking like a couple of weeks ahead of plan if all goes well

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ordered September 2011, build date was 3rd February, dealership got delivery of it 28th February, just waiting for PDI and collection will be on/after 1st March.
I was also told it could have been a late March/early April collection.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Had a phone call from my dealer this morning advising that delivery would be next Wed the 7th March. 19 days earlier than he had hoped for only last week. Still a month later than early expectations but hey it's coming at last.
Going to see it on Friday and sort out the paperwork.

·
Registered
219 Posts
brianlawrence said:
Had a phone call from my dealer this morning advising that delivery would be next Wed the 7th March. 19 days earlier than he had hoped for only last week. Still a month later than early expectations but hey it's coming at last.

Going to see it on Friday and sort out the paperwork.

good for you !!

This is the kind of thing that cheeses me off. I ordered 6 months before yet will be getting my car later. Its crap

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sorry ED209 but I didn't write the non existing rules.
I dropped lucky and got a cancellation which was supposed to be delivered in Jan or Feb.

The dealer had the option of making a lot of people just a bit happier or a single customer a lot happier. I really do not know if it had anything to do with the fact I had two previous LR purchases but I think I was just very lucky.

I am sure it also has a lot to do with whether the dealer had sold all of its allocation and perhaps mine hadn't sold as many as some.

Hang-in there I am sure it will be worth it.

Brian

·
Registered
63 Posts
** Duplicate posts and posts in the wrong threads or sections can and usually are considered spam. Please be careful and post only once in the correct section in future. **

Thanks

Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
219 Posts
jj123vw said:
FOR SALE AND AVAILABLE NOW: 2011 '61' reg Range Rover Evoque 5 door diesel 2,.2 190 bhp automatic. SD4 Pure Tech. White paint finish with black leather interior. Sat nav ( touch screen ) , rear camera, tech pack, full size panoramic glass roof, heated steering wheel, full size spare wheel, heated seats, 5500 miles only. 6 year paint protection applied from new. Best colour combination. Available today with no waiting list to join! Collect North Bristol and cash on collection. Full main dealer purchase invoice available, 2 sets of keys. Saving off new price. HPI or any inspection welcome... £33999

Is there any need to spam this thread with your adverts when you have already posted it in the for sale section?

·
Registered
219 Posts
jj123vw said:
Chill out man.......What model do you own?

I dont own any model, mainly due to land rovers utterly stupid ordering system.

Was that an attempt at "I've got an evoque, I am better than you"

·
Registered
63 Posts
No it was an attempt at being nice and chatting Evoques (as this is a forum for doing that) .... Don't worry about answering me ........ No one else seems to be waiting as long as you for delivery....Hope your not that rude to your dealer or you'll never see your car!

1 - 20 of 99 Posts