Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the delivery date confirmed through lease company as 24/11 sure there will be slippage and changes to this date but this is early than I expected. Ordered a ed4 Pure 5dr manual, black, glass roof, 20" wheels, privacy, lunar leather, HDD nav.

Arranged to also go to the drive event on the 6/08 for test drive.

·
Registered
219 Posts
thats good, i only ordered a couple of weeks ago and was told early next year but anyone recon it might be worth contacting the dealer now to see if theres any news?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Tash.
Could you let us know when you placed the order/specced the car?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Now they've started manufacture I followed upour PURE order, that was made on May 1st, to enquire what build date the dealer had, only to be told that LR are not accepting any Pure orders and delivery would be post January at best! Their response was to ask if we wanted to upgrade to one of the dearer models to get an earlier date, this must be a ploy as I thought all the orders were sold out for months??

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lex Autolease, only ordered the car mid June so all I can image is they had pre-ordered chassis numbers unspecified on build, on the basis of expected orders from customers.

Was surprised myself as wasnt expecting the car until Mar 2012

·
Registered
11 Posts
I queried with the dealer regarding Pure delivery after Dan's link, especially as we had paid our deposit in early May. This is their response yesterday:

'The next build allocation will enable us to order TD4 Pure, of which you will still hold your place in the order queue. We have been able to fulfill orders of other models during this build allocation. Information from Land Rover indicates that Pure models will be available from 2012 onwards. You have full priority on the Pure orders when they become available.'

I don't fully understand the issue regarding other models, but suffice to say it looks like Feb/March time before the wheels actually arrive. Rather miffed that the dealer has kept us in the dark as usual, especially as living out in the sticks we need a 4x4 for the winter and not the spring.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts