Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I paid my deposit in May for a Pure, 5 door in white and was told to expect delivery in March/April next year.

The dealer rang me yesterday and asked if I could confirm my final spec as I should get the car in December. He said that a lot of people he was ringing (who were further up the waiting list) are hanging on until they see the cars in the flesh or at the experience days. He said that if I was sure of my spec (which I am) then the order would be placed immediatelyhence the earlier delivery.

So, hopefully when Santa comes he will bring me the following: -

Socks (as he does every year).

The latest Clarkson DVD (as he does every year)

After Shave (as he does etc............

and the keys to a 5 door Fiji White Evoque 2.2 4WD, 190 bhp, Pure, 20" Sparkle alloys, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs.

Counting the number of sleeps already!

·
Registered
361 Posts
ceebee said:
I paid my deposit in May for a Pure, 5 door in white and was told to expect delivery in March/April next year.

The dealer rang me yesterday and asked if I could confirm my final spec as I should get the car in December. He said that a lot of people he was ringing (who were further up the waiting list) are hanging on until they see the cars in the flesh or at the experience days. He said that if I was sure of my spec (which I am) then the order would be placed immediatelyhence the earlier delivery.

So, hopefully when Santa comes he will bring me the following: -

Socks (as he does every year).

The latest Clarkson DVD (as he does every year)

After Shave (as he does etc............

and the keys to a 5 door Fiji White Evoque 2.2 4WD, 190 bhp, Pure, 20" Sparkle alloys, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs.

Counting the number of sleeps already!
Funny that...i get the same every year.....still gotta love those pressie's....If your misses really loves you....your gonna get old spice this year...let me know if you don't get the spice gotta a few box's if you would like some....my misses keeps loving me every year

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mortz,

Old Spice is an all-time classic that should not be under-estimated, butfor some reasonBrut seems to be the popular choice in my house?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Can someone tell me what old spice is?

I'm only 49, so I'm to young to know that
Edited by: ZW4

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm 30 and love old spice...

But will love my Prestige Coupé Ipanema, which I haven't seen any pics yet!

GRRRR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts