I'm worried about this - know I shouldn't, but I almost decided to buy the Evoque based on a Sep delivery. I didn't even fall to pieces when they said Oct (with order safe on the system), but further delays will only serve to depreciate the current car beyond a level I'm prepared to accept. Beginning to think best option would be to sell mine now and drive the Disco until it comes.......but I wasn't really expecting it as a Xmas rather than B/Day present!!!!!! Secretly hoping you're wrong!
Ahh M.I.B - music to my ears! Mine is going to be on the production line in front of yours (though it is going on 9/9 also!!) and dealer estimates I will have it end Sep, but has given drive away date of 13/10.
It is a 3dr SD4 (something) Auto Prestige in Buck Blue; Pano Sunroof with Silver contrast roof; 20" shadow wheels and toys, but not chargeable toys in the scale that I had to put on with the X6 which is a refreshing change!!
I am very excited that I will have a car with the same 'look' at the X6 but without the fear of narrow parking spaces and narrow lanes on motorways!! Roll on October - has anyone found out insurance levels etc yet??