Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Land rover are now starting to build on the 8th july, i have just been told from LR that there will be no evoque deliveries in sept and it is looking like mid oct for the first cars.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm worried about this - know I shouldn't, but I almost decided to buy the Evoque based on a Sep delivery. I didn't even fall to pieces when they said Oct (with order safe on the system), but further delays will only serve to depreciate the current car beyond a level I'm prepared to accept. Beginning to think best option would be to sell mine now and drive the Disco until it comes.......but I wasn't really expecting it as a Xmas rather than B/Day present!!!!!! Secretly hoping you're wrong!

·
Registered
30 Posts
rangrov said:
Land rover are now starting to build on the 8th july, i have just been told from LR that there will be no evoque deliveries in sept and it is looking like mid oct for the first cars. 
Who told you this Rangrov?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just had my build date confirmed, 9th Sept, delivered to dealer around the 2nd Oct,

delivery mid Oct
5 Door SD4 ManualPrestige,Firenze Red, with goodies.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ahh M.I.B - music to my ears! Mine is going to be on the production line in front of yours (though it is going on 9/9 also!!) and dealer estimates I will have it end Sep, but has given drive away date of 13/10.

It is a 3dr SD4 (something) Auto Prestige in Buck Blue; Pano Sunroof with Silver contrast roof; 20" shadow wheels and toys, but not chargeable toys in the scale that I had to put on with the X6 which is a refreshing change!!

I am very excited that I will have a car with the same 'look' at the X6 but without the fear of narrow parking spaces and narrow lanes on motorways!! Roll on October - has anyone found out insurance levels etc yet??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had this info direct from land rover, there will be nothing till mid oct, if you dont belive me check it out with your dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts