Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Very pleased you are receiving a good experience

The inital contact from sales to delivery should be an amazing walk through
From what I have heard and NOT experienced... BMW...Audi and Merc have a good follow up service...ok we do hear some horror stories but then again we are all unique and expecta toplevel of service...no matter what we do... we cannot please everyone all of the time....if we were all the same life would be very boring...guess it's how youdeal withit that counts

·
Registered
20 Posts
We placed our orders with Guy Salmon in Knutsford in September 2008 and I have to say that they have been brilliant all the way through. They have kept us up to date pretty regularly. This will be our 5th pair of Landrovers so they always treat us very well. Our sales guy is definitely not as computer literate as Mortz though!

·
Registered
68 Posts
steve hill said:
Very pleased with our dealer Lancaster Reading Ian Reay
Just hope the after sales are as good

I too have ordered through Lancaster Reading, and am more than happy with the service so far.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Less than happy. I want to change from Coupe TD4 to 5 door SD4 (same money) and have tried contacting my dealer about this 3 times now since last Thursday. I'm passed from pillar to post and my emails go unanswered.

The dealer is Farnell in Bradford.

Getting frustrated as I am willing to spend alot of money with them and they don't really seem to be bothered. I wonder if I would get the same service if I was ordering a top end Rang Rover?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Tubidium,

I'm thinking of ordering through the same dealer, they've been very helpful to date, I was wandering whether you managed to squeeze any discount or freebies from them, I've not yet ordered but will be doing after the launch next week (wife wants to see it in the flesh) plus we don't need it until April/May next year so are prepared to wait. Would appreciate it if you could PM me with details of your deal or not.

Thninking of going for a Pure SD4 Manual with Tech pack, Pan roof, LED lights but undecided on colour.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,

A little birdie who should know tells me that they are expecting the backlog to really grow during Sept/Oct/Nov once the cars become more public. So, I am not sure that you will even get a sniff of a deal for a long while. We've got 4 Prestige on order, two Sept and two March and there isn't a great deal of generosity around!

That's just my view, Mortz might have a totally different view of it.

Cheers,

Alex

·
Registered
361 Posts
AJB said:
Hi,

A little birdie who should know tells me that they are expecting the backlog to really grow during Sept/Oct/Nov once the cars become more public. So, I am not sure that you will even get a sniff of a deal for a long while. We've got 4 Prestige on order, two Sept and two March and there isn't a great deal of generosity around!

That's just my view, Mortz might have a totally different view of it.

Cheers,

Alex

AJB

Your comment is totally SPOT ON...the interest has been growing daily from dealership level I am seeing this real time....the hardcore must have faithful customerhaveplaced theirdeposits over a year in advance.

We here are currently working on expected Feb/March delivery for orders placed now

To put this into perspective I have a number of customers who change yearly without fail....those have put off purchase until they seewhat the evoque is all about

It's gonna go nuts from september onwards...gonna see a few stressed out sales people coping with demand and customer expectations

Itcan be a challenge coping with your normal influx of customer changes during registration months!

Still bloody exciting though

Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
361 Posts
AJB said:
Hope so, that's why we have ordered another pair for March delivery!
During dealer training....glasses have set residual value of 94.5% a year later....not been told for what spec / derivative though
Glasses are just a guide and does not take into account real time value's....but still a good indicator
Edited by: Mortz

·
Registered
68 Posts
steve hill said:
Not only did I receive my invitation to the launch, I also got a call from my sales person to follow up and make sure I was booked in for my test drive, brilliant service

·
Registered
361 Posts
lulu101 said:
steve hill said:

Not only did I receive my invitation to the launch, I also got a call from my sales person to follow up and make sure I was booked in for my test drive, brilliant service

That's exactly how it should be

1 - 15 of 15 Posts